Suspicious bike add

stickscg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he was caught stealing something else and had his fingers forcible removed by way of Township justice

I like township justice for people stealing.

Didn't one of the bikeshops mechanics have a car accident a few months ago, where he lost his fingers? I might be picking up stompies, but I seem to recall a tragic incident like that about two months ago. Who knows, this might just be a legit ad......

You are spot on. This was indeed Frans' bike. He is trying to sell it to by an MTB because he can no longer hold the bars of a road bike safely.

I like township justice for people stealing.

really ? so you dont steal music or have pirate DVD's, never taken a pen from work, maybe stolen some "time" by sneaking off early?

*dive, tuck, hits wall and waits for the hiding*

really ? so you dont steal music or have pirate DVD's, never taken a pen from work, maybe stolen some "time" by sneaking off early?

*dive, tuck, hits wall and waits for the hiding*

I've often wanted to use that argument when reading some of the threads on the hub......I remember when I was studying part time, I often used to steal time from my employer to finish assignments or study for exams. One might say I was able to gain an advantage over my fellow students by doing something illegal. Now where have we seen that before......