joberg2c 2015

DIPSLICK

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok jokes aside,,,,

C FOR SERIAAAAS TIME NOW

who has done how many km since january,????????????

please only the slackers, I dont need any more panic training because you machines are doing 500km a week

I've done about 2600km since January on the bike, and about 300km running... Did a 400km weekend over easter so overall I think I am ready

ok jokes aside,,,,

C FOR SERIAAAAS TIME NOW

please only the slackers, I dont need any more panic training because you machines are doing 500km a week

Sjoe 500km a week is a lot, the wife will have my nuts if I attempt to do that, Im on 3965km since the January....

I've done about 2600km since January on the bike, and about 300km running... Did a 400km weekend over easter so overall I think I am ready

:thumbup:  :thumbup: yip you pretty much sorted :blush:

Sjoe 500km a week is a lot, the wife will have my nuts if I attempt to do that, Im on 3965km since the January....

That is serious mileage!!!

ok so where are the slackers :eek:  :eek:

ok jokes aside,,,,

C FOR SERIAAAAS TIME NOW

Relax DIPS, most of the race is downhill to the sea

ok so where are the slackers :eek:  :eek:

Most of those miles where done with the Chukky... :thumbup:

I will be the guy holding the lanterne rouge.

Sounds like we're gonna be spending a lot of time together!

:eek:  :eek:  :blush:

Only if you cut off my 4kg shl...g   :)

Aaaahhh - seeing this page is enough to make me want to come be cheerleader - some of my fave Hubbers all in one place having a jol :clap:

Come on guys...its gonna be awesome!!!

Was on day 6 road this weekend :devil:  :w00t:  :whistling:  my friend Jan has the little stone cottage at the bottom of the killer climb "the Spinney" - I told her to be kind if my mates come knocking for a little snooze before the climb!

ok jokes aside,,,,

C FOR SERIAAAAS TIME NOW

600km this year  :devil:

600km this year  :devil:

OK - so you need some work.... Thursday lunchtime I will drag you out.... and up.....and up and up and up... should cure your need for more training until the 24th....

Archived