DIPSLICK

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok officially no more off topic *** praat now it's C for seriaaaas

I can say that I started the thread ;)

So with the change to the route

Easier ,,,harder ,,,same????

And does anyone have EVERY day's profile accent, the site shows a few days,,,,I don't know if I am imagining it but I remember more climbing in 2013???.

AGAIN HUBBERS THIS IS NOW SERIAAAAS, some of us have entered and we got seriaaaas catching up to do

I'be entered the Billie Mickie next Saturday as I also am trying to get seriaas about things now. Can anyone give me a heads up of what to expect in terms of climbing/toughness?

I'be entered the Billie Mickie next Saturday as I also am trying to get seriaas about things now. Can anyone give me a heads up of what to expect in terms of climbing/toughness?

For biellie meillie????

Does anyone know if there is a option for the camper WITH A DRIVER so he drives it to sites, sets up and comes back in the morning to repeat???

Does anyone know if there is a option for the camper WITH A DRIVER so he drives it to sites, sets up and comes back in the morning to repeat???

You have to organize your own driver. One of my mates offered his services last year and did just that. Slept in the tented village.

See here http://joberg2c.co.za/camper-van-packages/

That's a brilliant idea,,,,anyone want to drive a camper up and down and be our slave for 9 days and make some pocket money

Sleep in the village just make sure the van is set up and good to go mornings and afternoons

?????????

We flying back so you will have to drive back, and obviously between villages

Seriously no slaves wanting pocket money and the "experience " of watching two soft old men coming in last??? What is coming of our country

Seriously no slaves wanting pocket money and the "experience " of watching two soft old men coming in last??? What is coming of our country

I'll mail you my rate for driving van

If it's dry, it's not hard at all. Just over 1200m of climbing. Look on Strava for Town Reitz and you will find profile there. First half of Bielie Mielie race is start of day 3, and second half is end of day 2 of J2C.

SO,,,,,,

LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO START TRAINING :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

THE TRIGGER WAS PULLED AND NO TURNING BACK :ph34r:  :ph34r:

WHO HASNT STARTED TRAINNG YET?????????? :eek:  :eek:

I'm starting on Wednesday... I'll be 34 and much stronger  :thumbup:

I'll mail you my rate for driving van

thats easy i just dont know if campers can carry THAT MANY BEERS

If had someone capable I would have got myself a first class ticket on that camper and I would have played mechanic as well .

If had someone capable I would have got myself a first class ticket on that camper and I would have played mechanic as well .

WE HAVE CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS :ph34r:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Archived