New Cyclelab Online Store

morecycling

Having a site up with the odd mistake up is better than not having a site IMHO

Feedback comes faster, like the tire size suggestion - perfection can be the enemy of ok

HI Daniel

Thanks for this comment, this is certainly the approach we have taken. Especially as we had no site up before we wanted to get something up and develop this rapidly as we say opportunities for improvement.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Used the site yesterday! Needed shoes and wanted new spd cleats, which weren't online. One phone call and within 10min the cleats were available to put into my cart. A real contender for top cycle etailer!

Thanks Dieter, we will keep trying to improve.

from their site

"We will not be beaten on price - find a product cheaper, we will match it. If you have already bought it, we will refund you the difference - we even match internet prices."

so does this mean you will even beat international site's prices?

Bought a Gobi saddle early this month which I am vey happy with, however, I have seen the exact same in a rival shop in Woodmead for R400 cheaper! Sadly I am out of SA at the moment to follow up on the above quote.

If you want to be a good online supplier you need to work on your communication. Day before yesterday I send an e-mail asking for a chain that I did not see. Reason for the mail is that I was in a workshop for the day and could not phone. I'm not in a hurry for the chain but want to see how long it will take for feedback.

Contacted CWC cycles before via e-mail and received a response from them within 4 hours the first time and the second time within a hour.

Agreed. What email address did you use? Just want to know so that we can follow up and rectify this.

Bought a Gobi saddle early this month which I am vey happy with, however, I have seen the exact same in a rival shop in Woodmead for R400 cheaper! Sadly I am out of SA at the moment to follow up on the above quote.

They advertised it....let us know how it goes.

wanted to place an order online, but noticed that there are no co2 bombs in stock - surely there must be some?

I have also just checked the online store and I see that it is showing as out of stock - have sent through a query to the store manager and online store manager to look into this and will get back to you asap.

I have also just checked the online store and I see that it is showing as out of stock - have sent through a query to the store manager and online store manager to look into this and will get back to you asap.

awesome!

So if I order online can I collect over the weekend at 4ways Mega store?

Went to the contact us page and clicked on the sales e-mail link, completed all the fields and submit.

Also do have unresolved query via shipping fees charged when collecting in store.

awesome!

So if I order online can I collect over the weekend at 4ways Mega store?

Ok, so there was a slight stock issue on the website - it has been resolved now.. You can buy bombs to your hearts content... When making your purchase just leave a note in the Customer Comments block about wanting to collect in store and it should all go smoothly

Hi All

We had quite a few people asking if they could collect their online orders at the Fourways Megastore so we have added this as an option to the online store.

Deliveries can only be collected at the Fourways Megastore.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Sent through an enquirey regarding price matching to the sales email address on the site and still no response? :whistling:

Edited by ValeYellow