New Cyclelab Online Store

morecycling

Prices are the same in store as online (unless we are running a special specific to one of the platforms). You can definitely collect your purchase if you would prefer to do it that way.

Shweet on my way to my nearest branch.... Hope they have stock :thumbup:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw its campagnolo and not campagnola #justsaying ;)

Haha, thanks for spotting that. Darn these chubby fingers of mine :)

Some tyres don't say whether they're 26,27.5 or 29

Someone suggested we categories tyres in this way. Will definitely look into doing this.

Does the same rule apply as in your physical store about matching any price...if we compare local online sites off course.

What is Cycle Lab's price match policy? Does it apply to all Cycle Lab stores?

Do you expect us to take you seriously when your site is full of spelling mistakes and your pricing is so out of whack?

Do yourselves a favour:

• Build the site offline and make sure everything is perfect before you publish it.
  • Check the other online shops pricing and make sure you're in the same ball park (or less expensive to guarantee yourselves the sale)
  • Make sure you categorize everything properly and properly capture your stock levels so that if it shows on the site it's actually in stock

The aforementioned points will put you on the road to a successful and worry-free journey to e-commerce happiness.

Will anyone seriously pay R800 for a MTB tyre?

Do you expect us to take you seriously when your site is full of spelling mistakes and your pricing is so out of whack?

Do yourselves a favour:

• Build the site offline and make sure everything is perfect before you publish it.
  • Check the other online shops pricing and make sure you're in the same ball park (or less expensive to guarantee yourselves the sale)
  • Make sure you categorize everything properly and properly capture your stock levels so that if it shows on the site it's actually in stock

The aforementioned points will put you on the road to a successful and worry-free journey to e-commerce happiness.

Not when you can get 2, with stans and valves for R995

http://www.evobikes.co.za/tyres/mtb-29er-tyres/2-x-geax-mezcal-29-x-2-2-tnt-tubeless-tyres-2-x-frm-removable-inner-valve-cores-stans-sealant-950ml.html

from their site

"We will not be beaten on price - find a product cheaper, we will match it. If you have already bought it, we will refund you the difference - we even match internet prices."

so does this mean you will even beat international site's prices?

Prices are the same in store as online (unless we are running a special specific to one of the platforms). You can definitely collect your purchase if you would prefer to do it that way.

Shweet on my way to my nearest branch.... Hope they have stock :thumbup:

Just as I expected, returned disappointed. Im probably going to put my foot in it now and Im not going to name branch names or anything but please please please consider sending the shops staff in the Western Cape on regular training courses AND stock up the shops with proper stock.

Just as I expected, returned disappointed. Im probably going to put my foot in it now and Im not going to name branch names or anything but please please please consider sending the shops staff in the Western Cape on regular training courses AND stock up the shops with proper stock.

Same here. Was in the Fourways branch last week and left empty handed and disappointed.

from their site

"We will not be beaten on price - find a product cheaper, we will match it. If you have already bought it, we will refund you the difference - we even match internet prices."

If the instore price is the same as online then you are doomed .. CWC, Evo, Sportsworld et al are going to be difficult to beat with pricing

The reason you go in to a shop rather than online and pay more is to get proper advice/info ... else why would you go? Free coffee?

from their site

Now this is the MILLION $ question... awaiting a response with anticipation!!!

If the instore price is the same as online then you are doomed .. CWC, Evo, Sportsworld et al are going to be difficult to beat with pricing

The reason you go in to a shop rather than online and pay more is to get proper advice/info ... else why would you go? Free coffee?

Don't really get the last bit of your post but to make something clear quick. I browse online and see what I like, so expect the same good price from the shop instore (Im a bargain hunter of note). I don't have a credit card and prefer it that way so I can not shop online and I seldomly do eft (personal reasons). So its just more convenient for me to pop in and pick up my purchase and pay cash. I have 8 lbs's in a 10km radius from my office so its quick to pop out and and go collect what I need.

Edited by BogusOne

Do yourselves a favour:

We will look into the tyre pricing situation, and adjust as necessary. What other products do you think are out of "whack" so that we can take a look at these as well?