Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ADSL line order placed...router bought...just telkom to convert my landline then I am back in the game...

Sad panda for missing all the action

Telkom takes about a month to do this. :thumbdown:

got mine connected and ready to go from next week...whooooooo. dont wait for me on the climbs though. :eek:

Running on PC. Never had this on previos races though. There was an update for pc last week which I installed. Will double check though. Once it froze, I had to switch pc power off, then I could watch the race live.

sorry for this, if you have any more details i will forward this onto the developers to sort out.

Good topic though

What is your race..playlist

Here is mine

Eye of the tiger - Survivor

Broken wings - Mr Mister

Dont stop believing - Journey

Dark horses- Switchfoot

Its a goodlife - Kongos

Shake it up - Parlotones

Impi - Juluka

Scatterling of Africa - Juluka

December African Rain - Juluka

Deacon Blue - Real gone kid

i know when you pull up online races sometimes it takes longer to load, so i sart like 40 min before,,first i start to load the race,then get water,gloves,helmet,stretch,put on eye of the tiger on my hifi,and start warming up, but last night i literally got in with 4 min remaining.from 40 min out, other nights normally about 5 min, adsl connection and signal was excellant :eek:

sorry we had you all amped up and ready to go, i hope you did not take any Gu's specially before.

what version of CVT are you running??

sorry we had you all amped up and ready to go, i hope you did not take any Gu's specially before.

what version of CVT are you running??

IPAD

I just have all Nickelback and ACDC CD's on shuffle. Thunderstruck, TNT and Eye of the Tiger to warm up though!

Nickelback :huh: no Talus man you have gone down a notch in my estimation #skudmykop

Nickelback :huh: no Talus man you have gone down a notch in my estimation #skudmykop

Some things are just bad genes, what can I do? ABBA doesn't work so lekker.

Reminds me I need to update my songs on ipod. You know you need new stuff when you can guess the next song even if ipod is on shuffle mode

Some things are just bad genes, what can I do? ABBA doesn't work so lekker.

I have a few skeletons in my closet that I'm not prepared to reveal ????

Mmm, I've identified my handicap during the first race ... 702 :-( Need to address the situation ASAP :-)

Mmm, I've identified my handicap during the first race ... 702 :-( Need to address the situation ASAP :-)

Talk radio seriaaaas