Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hooked me up a Powerbeam pro. Will tinker with setup and hopefully join for my 1st race tomorrow...

I have to work out how to adjust the tablet racing bike so that I don't spin out at 55km/h on the downhills. To race against you lot I will also have to start some mechanical doping a la Dips and his washing machine.

That French oke who won was quick. When I stood to try stay with him, I had a lot of tyre slip. Reckon a specific IDT trainer tyre is better than a poked road one...?

That French oke who won was quick. When I stood to try stay with him, I had a lot of tyre slip. Reckon a specific IDT trainer tyre is better than a poked road one...?

No bro. Too much EPO

your tyre is probably ok

PM Rouxtjie. He figured it out.

your tyre is probably ok

Soooo, you're saying evening primrose oil on the tyre is ok, but not in large quantities...?

Archived