Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

How has the Bushido Smart performed to date? Interested to know how the ANT+ and BT FE-C versions are.

Personnaly i cant fault it. Working perfectly. Love the fact that it is self powered. No cables. Just climb on and gooi! I don't use the tacx software, i find zwift much more fun and immersive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On what platform are you guys doing the races on? How about a zwift hub ride?

On what platform are you guys doing the races on? How about a zwift hub ride?

It seems that most guys are using Cycleops Virtual training. That is also the platform for the weekly Tuesday Virtual race. I personally enjoy CVT more that Zwift

It seems that most guys are using Cycleops Virtual training. That is also the platform for the weekly Tuesday Virtual race. I personally enjoy CVT more that Zwift

Thanks! Will give it a go. I assume it is a paid subscription?

Guys I can't make tonight but I did the route this afternoon so slot my time at 32m55sec

I'll be the ghost rider. Enjoy!!!

Guys I can't make tonight but I did the route this afternoon so slot my time at 32m55sec

I'll be the ghost rider. Enjoy!!!

Good to see u keeping it going.... one day ill pluck up the courage for comeback attempt

We keep going, but the going seems to get harder! Nice race this evening but never get easier!

Best training on a miserable winter's evening. Thx peeps. My legs really hurt tonight.

I had huge fun as always :thumbup: ... my HR sensor just really got on my nerves not working again. :wacko:  Had no idea where that HR went to :whistling:

Best training on a miserable winter's evening. Thx peeps. My legs really hurt tonight.

Indeed, nice photo finish for the podium.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if its possible to sync the bluetooth powerbeam pro with the zwift software?

Anyone know if its possible to sync the bluetooth powerbeam pro with the zwift software?

yes. why not. i just hooked my ant powerbeam to Zwift. check under settings , there is a little icon in the left corner for either ant or bluetooth.

yes. why not. i just hooked my ant powerbeam to Zwift. check under settings , there is a little icon in the right corner for either ant or bluetooth.

Thanks, haven't noticed it, will have a look.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived