Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't seem to join either, maybe too early? I have never attempted to join a race more than 15 mins prior to the scheduled start.

Hi guys, stuck at work so might not make it tonight. If I miss it, enjoy and see you next time.

Send me your tel no so that I can create a whatsapp group

Great idea!!!!!

Send you a pm with my cell no.

Great race last night. I had the privileged of coming in last, but gave it all I had...Damn that Rabbit and slow refreshing rate of the place marker. Thought I had you. 3 seconds is 3 seconds...Next time :devil:

King race Bigshow  and SwissVan. Strong boys!

Bigshow's average of 329W!!!! incredible!!

Sadly ZERO excuses last night  :ph34r:  Cycleops worked 100%.

Just out of interest regarding my tyre slip. I used to pull the roller against the tyre and then crank the yellow knob to close. After the visit to the Cycleops shop, I noticed they just crank the yellow knob. Possible that the closing mechanism was just not catching the last thread and hence the lack of pressure against the tyre...

Sadly ZERO excuses last night  :ph34r:  Cycleops worked 100%.

Just out of interest regarding my tyre slip. I used to pull the roller against the tyre and then crank the yellow knob to close. After the visit to the Cycleops shop, I noticed they just crank the yellow knob. Possible that the closing mechanism was just not catching the last thread and hence the lack of pressure against the tyre...

Last night my tyre slipped significantly......

The reason was because I was trying some BIG gear low cadence = high power output efforts and at very low cadences it was slipping, and only stopped if I changed to an easier gear or increased cadence. 

Not sure what cadence this was happening at as my tri bike which is currently on my powerbeam does not have a cadence sensors.

It's the video d/l changed to non video route. Can we get a Whatsapp groups going.

Was that a different route we raced last night to the one that was originaly posted?

I'm sure it had a different name when I entered "Fon....." something or other but saw at the start it was called Stage 6

Last night my tyre slipped significantly......

The reason was because I was trying some BIG gear low cadence = high power output efforts and at very low cadences it was slipping, and only stopped if I changed to an easier gear or increased cadence. 

Not sure what cadence this was happening at as my tri bike which is currently on my powerbeam does not have a cadence sensors.

I noticed you were playing with me until the 20km mark and then you left me standing....

That slipping EATS energy. Like riding in loose sand.

I noticed you were playing with me until the 20km mark and then you left me standing....

That slipping EATS energy. Like riding in loose sand.

No not playing, I would not do that :ph34r:  was alternating hard /  medium intervals and not keeping to a consistent effort for the first half or so...

MY wheel did not slip for long, just the few seconds it took to increase cadence...but it felt terrible like pedaling with a square wheel

No not playing, I would not do that :ph34r:  was alternating hard /  medium intervals and not keeping to a consistent effort for the first half or so...

MY wheel did not slip for long, just the few seconds it took to increase cadence...but it felt terrible like pedaling with a square wheel

I know all about you Roadie tactics...I WATCHED TDF this year, so I'm all educated. 

I know all about you Roadie tactics...I WATCHED TDF this year, so I'm all educated. 

Roadie :eek: .... now you ruined a friendship

Roadie :eek: .... now you ruined a friendship

Of course I mean Roadie in the most kind and Swiss neutral way :ph34r:

Archived