@bicycleasshole and @wattagenitro

fandacious

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Just remember what those who Lance threatened are doing now..... They are all suing the pants off him. If and I say IF, those who look legal advise and sent threats out due to this little twitter spat, get exposed for being naughty down the line, I hope that those who have been forced to back down will then take their own legal action. Just please never and I mean NEVER do Oprah!

BS and KE have now been naughty...

Guest notmyname

Not quite....we don't have a new and clean generation as of yet....

It's still to soon. These juice users have set clean sport back a good few years. I'd imagine our next wonder laaitie will come out of the Spur school series in a few years. But that's dependant on ridding the sport of these dope fiend managers and coach's.

It's still to soon. These juice users have set clean sport back a good few years. I'd imagine our next wonder laaitie will come out of the Spur school series in a few years. But that's dependant on ridding the sport of these dope fiend managers and coach's.

Hopefully they don't eat Clenbutador Steaks at Spur, nobody knows what goes into those burgers ????