@bicycleasshole and @wattagenitro

fandacious

2 Satire accounts have sprung up on twitter, taking the piss out of self righteous south african deities Pro cyclists.

Within 24hrs the one account was suspended because it was reported.

Are SA Pro (and pro-am) cyclists such a insecure, self righteous bunch?

I mean really - get over yourselves

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Satire accounts have sprung up on twitter, taking the piss out of self righteous south african deities Pro cyclists.

maybe they hit some nerves...I mean if a satire account can influence your actions surely the posts hold some truth.

MAYBE ITS ONE OF OUR TROLLS WHO HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED/BANNED AND THEY BORED :whistling:

Possibly...loved the one tweet about a "big" weekend with fedgroup....moer snaaks wahahhaaa

I wonder who's behind those accounts… :whistling:

Sounds like hubbers :whistling:

See the Colonel and Jules have had a go at them.

MAYBE ITS ONE OF OUR TROLLS WHO HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED/BANNED AND THEY BORED :whistling:

Maybe "Little"H,

ChukKy wouldn't do that. :whistling:

Edited by Brogue

Maybe "Little"H,

ChukKy wouldn't do that. :whistling:

i agree in part, first part is def. POSSIBLE was there any mention of the road conditions :whistling:

Or the opposite could be asked - are non pros so wankerish that they have to start accounts where the only goal is to make fun of pros?

I saw him having a "conversation" with Darren Lill yesterday. Nothing nasty, light hearted, fun... no issues. But then, out of the blue Darren was reprimanded by James Reid to "stop feeding the troll".

I agree with the OP right there. My first thoughts were; get over yourself James.

I saw him having a "conversation" with Darren Lill yesterday. Nothing nasty, light hearted, fun... no issues. But then, out of the blue Darren was reprimanded by James Reid to "stop feeding the troll".

I agree with the OP right there. My first thoughts were; get over yourself James.

HUBBERS dont have the best standing unfortunately CANT THINK WHY :whistling:

I honestly cant wait for the next pro to tweet about what energy bar/gel or his socks.

I aint no tweeting expert but don't you have to follow someone to see their tweets? Seems a bit silly to follow someone whos tweets you don't like....

Look I haven't seen any of the tweets - if they're light hearted and kinda fun then I don't see an issue.

If it's tweettrolling then why the fark do it on the first place?

I aint no tweeting expert but don't you have to follow someone to see their tweets? Seems a bit silly to follow someone whos tweets you don't like....

Look I haven't seen any of the tweets - if they're light hearted and kinda fun then I don't see an issue.

If it's tweettrolling then why the fark do it on the first place?

which is why i dont bother following many sa pros.

Can you imagine cadel evans / contador / froome posting pics of his socks and his oakleys 3 times a week?