Sani2c 2015

Gringo

Hi all

Any guys out there who have substituted a ladies entry for Sani2c 2015. I joined a team and was unable to change the clothing order. So I need to swap a mens large clothing set with a womans medium clothing set. 

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final choice.........riding 11/42 with a 34T front, but should I change to 32T front for Sani, or even just day 2? Been riding up and down Breedts with my 34T and seems fine.

Did the Joberg2C SS last year and my girl did it with a 34T 1x11 groupo and we rode everything, the climbs on day 2 really isn't that bad. We both will be doing the sani2c SS this year, day 2 ratio's will be 32-19 to give you an idea, depending on our legs maybe 32-20.

Yay Congrats my bud so happy for you. WIshing you many happy rides to come. See you next weekend for a leg spin I hope. 

On a separate note I watched the Joberg2C highlights from Day 7 and...i did not realise the floating bridge was QUITE that freaking long!

The floating bridge on day 3 is mmmmuuuuccchhh longer....just saying.

The floating bridge on day 3 is mmmmuuuuccchhh longer....just saying.

Dont scare the lady. The floating bridges at the sani is the most stable ive ever seen. Just stick to the middle,look ahead of you (don't look at ur front tire) and make sure you enjoy it

Just watched the highlight videos of last years trail again and are pumped up for a lekker ride

I watched the highlights for days 7-9 for Joberg2C last night. Getting too excited for my first one.

Hi all

Any guys out there who have substituted a ladies entry for Sani2c 2015. I joined a team and was unable to change the clothing order. So I need to swap a mens large clothing set with a womans medium clothing set. 

Just swap it when you get to the finish, I have swapped jackets etc for the missus every year. At registration they say you can swap it at the overnight stops but that never seems to happen - and you have to lug the tops around in your box!!!

Seeding is out  :thumbup:

Not in it to race it but starting in C means at least we don't have to kill ourselves again like last time on Day 1 to get a good start for Day 2 

So, where is everyone starting?

We are starting in C in the Trail. Who is joining?

Is anyone driving from Pretoria or Jozi to Underberg on Tuesday with space for me? Won't have a bike just a bag with me.

Is anyone driving from Pretoria or Jozi to Underberg on Tuesday with space for me? Won't have a bike just a bag with me.

"Ride it like you stole it!" I see you wil get a bike that side :ph34r:

Archived