Kimmage Interviews Froome

Thug

and orthotics

LOL exactly, i wear those AS well in my cycling AND running shoes...

Untill today i never realised that i was such a cheat

Luckily i'm just take part in events for the fun of it, so its OK

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bud from now on its the hobble for you and I - remember even the guys who take part just for fun are not allowed to take performance enhancers...

Sorry bud from now on its the hobble for you and I - remember even the guys who take part just for fun are not allowed to take performance enhancers...

But i saw on the hub that its ok?

When I'm ever there in swissie I'll race you and you're going to need those AS to see me disappearing into the distance...

:whistling:

When I'm ever there in swissie I'll race you and you're going to need those AS to see me disappearing into the distance...

:whistling:

Let me put it on the record now, my eyes have been laser corrected and I can see faaar ahead.

No secrets

Let me put it on the record now, my eyes have been laser corrected and I can see faaar ahead.

No secrets

Haha ok since you've had enhancements done, can I calve implants so that I at least look like a cyclist?

Two issues here as I see it:

1. Obtaining a TUE for Corticosteroids at Romandie
  2. Use of inhaler before climbs at Dauphine

For 1 it is recommended my MPCC to withdraw the cyclist from competition for 8 days. The TUE is required because corticosteroids are on the banned list, whether in competition or not. Sky is not a member of MPCC as they state their standards are higher. In this case they used the TUE for CF to go on and win the race, beating Tony Martin in the TT despite being ill enough to require serious drugs to start on day 2.

For 2 no TUE is required for up to 16 puffs a day of Salmeterol /Salbutamol or about 5 puffs of Formoterol, TUE is required for Terbutaline. The limits are set relatively low as the drugs used to treat asthma are widely used as masking agents for other banned substances.

Which is why such a high percentage of world class athletes have asthma.

Haha ok since you've had enhancements done, can I calve implants so that I at least look like a cyclist?

Only if they 100% silicon

Let me join the queue .