[Event] 2014 NISSAN TrailSeeker #3 Curro Hazeldean

WesselvdWalt

Ysbeer.................brrrrrrrr!

post-41755-0-26361100-1409215584_thumb.png

Gentle breeze at 6m/s :ph34r: ..........so if you don't hear any wind noise it means you are equaling the velocity of the wind......good average to maintain.......21.6km/h.

Ten minste gaan die ys lank hou in die cooler!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody have a route profile? I fail to understand how it's not readily available on the website. Perhaps I'm just looking like a plonker...

ek gaan seker die enigste ou met geskeerde been hare wees in groep G!

the abuse!

Ek sal uit simpatie my een kuit skeer dan is daar meer cm2 oppervlak in G wat geskeer is

Just a question for those with infinite knowledge and (more than a 1000 posts) experience........what decision making factors must be considered in order to determine to whom entries can be carried over if say you have a pair available......first come first confirm basis? Further, what other administrative procedures need to be adhered to?

Not trolling or stirring.........watch the space.........seriaaaaas!

Seriously windy and cold here in PTA at the moment, but the harder it blows today the more likely the front will have moved over and blown itself out - blow wind blow !!

anyone here doing the 20km race,batch D?

Batch E :huh:

Have a feeling I am going to get a lot of traffic. Should have entered the 40km's

Just a question for those with infinite knowledge and (more than a 1000 posts) experience........what decision making factors must be considered in order to determine to whom entries can be carried over if say you have a pair available......first come first confirm basis? Further, what other administrative procedures need to be adhered to?

Not trolling or stirring.........watch the space.........seriaaaaas!

What you got up this morning and felt the cold? ...lol I was up at 3 and on the road 3:30 the real cold only started after 5:00 this morning. On klapperkop one had to point the nose away from the wind and keep the steering into the wind to stay on course.

On your question .. I do not know.

I have a entry for the half marathon available give me a shout 076 760 6694 if you are interested.

Just waiting for ASG so I can pay them... Then I am off to collect my and the team mates number... Lets hope the wind dies down tomorrow.

Archived