[Event] 2014 NISSAN TrailSeeker #3 Curro Hazeldean

WesselvdWalt

I'm going to bump people off their bikes :devil:

I'll stop if their brake levers stick into their legs :ph34r: :whistling:

#justkidding

I'll be sure to pop corks on my brake lever this weekend then.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my registration from courier Aramex. I am sure I said no to that option but hey.... I'm not complaining.

Saw something about a 1.3km 100m single track climb early on, 22km I think.... sounds like congestion madness?

Be there firs :eek:

Now I am wondering. Did I include a number when I did the registration thing... Oh heck...

Be there firs :eek:

That's the plan, then as the climb starts I will uncleat and push up, and listen to everybody moan behind me :)

That's the plan, then as the climb starts I will uncleat and push up, and listen to everybody moan behind me :)

Just use those corks on your brake levers, and stick it in their moths :whistling:

Got my registration from courier Aramex. I am sure I said no to that option but hey.... I'm not complaining.

Same here. With Hakahana they made a mess of it and didn't deliver in time, so didn't select that option this time. But was pleasantly surprised when it arrived this morning from Aramex :thumbup:

Ha ha ha as I hit enter I got the seeding mail. It tjooned me my delivery details are incomplete ... so I guess I'll have to go do a pickup then.

Emails will only be out later in the week. Usually around Thursday.

I stand corrected. Received mine.

C for the Marathon.

Archived