Hardtail vs dual

fafa1505

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29er dual suspension that is

Met al die goeie advies val jy ook in die gat .Onthou om jou mechanic ook in te pak .Ten minste sal jy toegelaat word om die epic te ry ,blykbaar kan jy dit net op n nuwe spez klaarmaak .Die ouens wat gewen het, het net canyon stickers oor hulle spez rame geplak. In 2012 het daar n dame die CPT voltooi op haar 14kg standaard Giant Revel wat R4500 kos ,nogal met n groot glimlag elke dag

Edited by Blitzer

Stats say this year top nine finishers were Soft tail and 10th was the first hard tail in the Epic. 27.5 was not first but had very good representation in the top 10. I have a hard tail 29r and for a fatty like me I wont say it is not doable but I think there must be something better out there. Also long distance corrugated roads leaves the whole upper body tensed up after 80 km.

However I rode behind a guy on a duel suspension this morning. I wander if his shock was flat or not locked out or is this how these bikes behave (on flat tar), the guy looked like he was riding waves on a dingy. Will have to borrow a duel suss before I buy one. I am currently looking at a Cube

haai no shame :w00t: lolol

Let the oke spend his hard earned mandelas on what he chooses.

Cant stop laughing a Rooi Willems " Wat n *** besluit" comment.....yusso....hy tjoon hom straight ou pel! lolol

Stats say this year top nine finishers were Soft tail and 10th was the first hard tail in the Epic.

Hell, I didn't see any soft tails in the epic!?

You must've been riding at the back of the pack with all the hardtails. All the softtails were washed and packed up the time you got back on every stage.

You must've been riding at the back of the pack with all the hardtails. All the softtails were washed and packed up the time you got back on every stage.

I think you need to do some home work and then possibly retract or edit your post :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Lol. Calm down. Just banter

:P I was referring to your liberal term of soft tail vs what it should be a dual suspension :P