Prep for 2015 Freedom Challenge / Race to Rhodes

The 2004 birth of the Freedom Challenge, was done by David, his brother Rob and Andrew King, David said they nearly strangled him in Stetteyns, might be because they lost their humor or David to them it going to be far easier than they experienced......

David's preparation this year will be the same as in 2003, run to PMB, cycle back and paddle the Berg.

There will to be a few privileged  riders joining him at a cost, the excess money on the inflated entry fee will be donated to the Scholarship fund. You can contact the race office if you want to join David, he will have the ultimate decision in who will be riding with him.

Johann Rissik the coffee man from Prince Albert will be joining David as his hands on mechanic.

I still don't know if I must join David and experience his sufferings hands on :devil:  :devil:  :devil: ,

or tour the route as the new coffee man ????  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Marnitz, the answer is obvious.  I will be calling in my coffee credits from the last 11 years, so get ready  ;)

The question for me is whether I can trust David's navigation?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marnitz, the answer is obvious.  I will be calling in my coffee credits from the last 11 years, so get ready  ;)

If I can't secure a sponsorship for next year, planning to do the same scholarship fund raise as this year, you can definitely count on me to repay my coffee debt, I will be seen around every corner in appreciation to Lehana's sufferings.

If I'm riding, I promise to make you a cup of Boere troos and share some rusks and advice about the route not to be traveled, that said if I can catch you !!!

David wants a 10 day lead on me, he promised me I won't catch him.........

I won't count on David's navigational skills, he enjoy's a good laugh to much and might take you guys on a tour just to have a good laugh.

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

The dikwiel kommando is taking on the challenge. My donder, this is going to be worth watching.

I can see the hollywood script already, starring an alaskan wolf and supported by sewing machine oil.

this just got very interesting...

it's always interesting. this takes it to another level. 

http://funnypicturesimages.com/images/pics/interesting-cat-accessories.jpg

The dikwiel kommando is taking on the challenge. My donder, this is going to be worth watching.

I can see the hollywood script already, starring an alaskan wolf and supported by sewing machine oil.

Move along now, nothing to see here...

...and it's a Niner, who you will kindly call SIR. And the DikwielKommandoKettangolie  can be used for cooking or as a salad dressing.  Jus' sayin'   ;)

Move along now, nothing to see here...

...and it's a Niner, who you will kindly call SIR. And the DikwielKommandoKettangolie  can be used for cooking or as a salad dressing.  Jus' sayin'   ;)

you know where there is nothing to see? The fiforiders blog. Been six months since a post, the followers will be getting restless soon

I think Gerrit Pretoruis is also in the Lehana gang, don't know who the other lucky guys & girls might be ?

• Rob Waddilove...... Will he ever trust his brother again ???
  • Andrew King........   His video of Lehana's suffering will be an absolute best seller !!!
  • The Nutty Professor.... Somebody will have to make tea since the coffee machine is already in the gang
  • The Commander..... He is out raising children......

It could become a very interesting gang !!!!

Well worth watching !!!

:devil:  :cursing:  :eek:  :oops:

I think Gerrit Pretoruis is also in the Lehana gang, don't know who the other lucky guys & girls might be ?

• Rob Waddilove...... Will he ever trust his brother again ???
  • Andrew King........   His video of Lehana's suffering will be an absolute best seller !!!
  • The Nutty Professor.... Somebody will have to make tea since the coffee machine is already in the gang
  • The Commander..... He is out raising children......

It could become a very interesting gang !!!!

Well worth watching !!!

:devil:  :cursing:  :eek:  :oops:

the ponytailed one needs to be there, he will probably just send his blonde lieutenant along to keep the men on their toes.

the ponytailed one needs to be there, he will probably just send his blonde lieutenant along to keep the men on their toes.

The pony tailed and me are planning a touring bus, his blonde lieutenant will make sure our coffee service are up to standard.

At the moment I think the pony tailed and me has not surprisingly got a much bigger gang of onlookers..... 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

:clap:

Strong that one. Had to keep her back while charging through Vuvu...

you know where there is nothing to see? The fiforiders blog. Been six months since a post, the followers will be getting restless soon

Fiforiders is an archive, I'm ashamed to admit. Something will need to be done about that.

it's always interesting. this takes it to another level. 

http://funnypicturesimages.com/images/pics/interesting-cat-accessories.jpg

If we see that kind of giraffe on the route, we will have made a very serious navigation error.

edit:  Come to think of it, if we see a lion like that, then the gang has been abusing my witblits stash.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lVINQOeMHCw/U7ZTrQJq-mI/AAAAAAAARQs/dmllEguPaoM/s1600/P1000247.JPG

I don't know enough about giraffe to identify the different subspecies, but we saw these between Gegun and Toekomst.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lVINQOeMHCw/U7ZTrQJq-mI/AAAAAAAARQs/dmllEguPaoM/s1600/P1000247.JPG

I don't know enough about giraffe to identify the different subspecies, but we saw these between Gegun and Toekomst.

The one on the left is the Lion on stilts... I can tell...

Archived