Wolseley MTB Challenge - 26 July

Rydogg

Really got to feel for the organisers of this race! Done it for the last three years and each year the weather is more horrible than the previous year! As much as I would like to support the race I really don't think its gonna see me! Pity as they're doing it for the local old age home!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joriie as jy voel dis nodig dan join ek jou...........................................

Edited by Jaco-fiets

Joriie is jy voel dis nodig dan join ek jou...........................................

Jaco, ek dink ons kry die route profile dan doen ons hom indoor...onthou om jou racetec chip te dra anders kry jy nie 'n tyd nie:)

Sharks semi final or R2000 repair bill.....no brainer for me! GO SHAAARKS!!

Priorities, Brandon. Priorities...

Also, the Sharks are gonna lose and then you'll regret your decision. :ph34r:

Edited by Rydogg

Priorities, Brandon. Priorities...

Also, the Sharks are gonna lose and then you'll regret your decision. :ph34r:

Supporting my team IS Priority :thumbup: And in my mind they will always win,..until they loose.

Gravel Travel's mudfest this year made me re-think every rain stricken race

Edited by BrandonF

Supporting my team IS Priority :thumbup: And in my mind they will always win,..until they loose.

Gravel Travel's mudfest this year made me re-think every rain stricken race

I always felt really bad when I missed a race, but lately if its wet, i stay home. I am still trying to recover from my Gravel travel repair bill. Lets hope the weather changes and its dry, then I wont bee too miffed if the sharks lose. Edited by Johny Bravo

PPA NOTES

Good news: Although the weather forecast is predicting rain in Cape Town on Saturday, they are not expecting rain in Wolseley. Most of the muddy routes have been cut out this year and the new routes are well drained. Dress warmly and you will be treated to exciting new trails, some of them in Cape Nature territory.

http://www.yr.no/place/South_Africa/Western_Cape/Wolseley/long.html

Quite a lot of rain forecasted for Friday, if not that much on Saturday. Brandon Im with you after Gravel Travel, it was the start of a R3 000 repair and fix up job on my 6-month old bike.

But fskit, cant get registered on the Sani2C website so have money to burnnnnn babyb (not really!)

Milky Im riding shotgun with you on Sat if we go please!

http://www.yr.no/place/South_Africa/Western_Cape/Wolseley/long.html

Quite a lot of rain forecasted for Friday, if not that much on Saturday. Brandon Im with you after Gravel Travel, it was the start of a R3 000 repair and fix up job on my 6-month old bike.

But fskit, cant get registered on the Sani2C website so have money to burnnnnn babyb (not really!)

Milky Im riding shotgun with you on Sat if we go please!

for shizzle,

hey Ryan why not

Ride with us after bailing on the 11th hour on the last race that way out?

A New Zealand ref to blow the game in New Zealand against a New Zealand team in a Semi final in Christchurch.... Sharks need a miracle, might see you all there hahaha

Edited by BrandonF

PPA NOTES

Good news: Although the weather forecast is predicting rain in Cape Town on Saturday, they are not expecting rain in Wolseley. Most of the muddy routes have been cut out this year and the new routes are well drained. Dress warmly and you will be treated to exciting new trails, some of them in Cape Nature territory.

Die wat verlede jaar dit gery het, sal baie mooi kan onthou dat dit ook die Don en Vry voor die event gereen het en dat die organiseerders verseker was dat dit NIE die Sat sou reen nie en die roetes goed sou dreineer. Geen van bogenoemde het gebeur nie! Ek weet van n hele paar plekke waar daar sommer ordentlike plasse water bly le vir n paar dae na reen. Ek het verlede jaar meer modder geeet as wat ek sushi by sushi buffet kan eet en glo my ek LIKE sushi!

So, ek gaan nie die sharks game kyk nie, ek gaan nie fietsry nie, maar ek gaan die finishing touches in my nuwe leefvertrek klaarmaak!

Geniet die modder.

Organiseerders, skuif die event so 2 weke aan of iets, Wolseley is n stunnng event!

Die wat verlede jaar dit gery het, sal baie mooi kan onthou dat dit ook die Don en Vry voor die event gereen het en dat die organiseerders verseker was dat dit NIE die Sat sou reen nie en die roetes goed sou dreineer. Geen van bogenoemde het gebeur nie! Ek weet van n hele paar plekke waar daar sommer ordentlike plasse water bly le vir n paar dae na reen. Ek het verlede jaar meer modder geeet as wat ek sushi by sushi buffet kan eet en glo my ek LIKE sushi!

So, ek gaan nie die sharks game kyk nie, ek gaan nie fietsry nie, maar ek gaan die finishing touches in my nuwe leefvertrek klaarmaak!

Geniet die modder.

Organiseerders, skuif die event so 2 weke aan of iets, Wolseley is n stunnng event!

Eks ook uit. Maar ek gaan beslis die Sharks game kyk. En teen die tyd wat hulle afskop is die vuur hopenlik al lekker aan die brand en dat die bier beter proe as koffie. sterkte aan die manne en dames wat die race gaan doen.

We're staying with friends for the weekend on a farm near Slanghoek, with every intention of riding. Will make the call early on Saturday morning. I'll probably opt for the 50 km, but my wife who eats Duracell might have higher/longer/wetter/colder ambitions. I really do need to get her some counselling ...

We're staying with friends for the weekend on a farm near Slanghoek, with every intention of riding. Will make the call early on Saturday morning. I'll probably opt for the 50 km, but my wife who eats Duracell might have higher/longer/wetter/colder ambitions. I really do need to get her some counselling ...

Just feed her copious amounts of the good sweet wine in that valley. She will volunteer to skip sat morning