wattbikes at virgin - fitness test

Is it just me or do other people battle with numbness "down there" because of the seats? I understand that the seats cant be custom for everybody but some weeks its fine and other weeks I battle big time. What could it be?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geraldm24.

Hi is it at the virgin actives in germs ton /alberton that they have wattbikes or and independent source /gym?

geraldm24.

Hi is it at the virgin actives in germs ton /alberton that they have wattbikes or and independent source /gym?

IIRC, it was Meyersdal that has/had Watt bikes.

Newmarket Mall has ICG machines.

Germiston, I don't actually know as I haven't been there in years.

All VA gyms

Watt Bikes at the Point Virgin Active are  :thumbdown:

The fourth bike I sat on today wasn't perfect but infinitely better than the previous three. 

Is it just me or do other people battle with numbness "down there" because of the seats? I understand that the seats cant be custom for everybody but some weeks its fine and other weeks I battle big time. What could it be?

There are at least 2 different saddle designs on the Wattbikes at the various gyms with different geometry and padding thickness, so look out for that.  Also a huge number of them the saddles are nose up, and that is never going to end well. So look for the specific design that works for you and is level is all I can suggest.

There are at least 2 different saddle designs on the Wattbikes at the various gyms with different geometry and padding thickness, so look out for that.  Also a huge number of them the saddles are nose up, and that is never going to end well. So look for the specific design that works for you and is level is all I can suggest.

Thanks Geomark. I will keep that in mind next time

Watt Bikes at the Point Virgin Active are  :thumbdown:

The fourth bike I sat on today wasn't perfect but infinitely better than the previous three. 

I gave up on Virgin Active................if you can join a cycling studio!

Archived