Sani2C 2015 Entries

mtbgirlz

then the email should say we have been wait listed, not that we must delete the entry and try again for another event?

I spoke to them this morning. The system does not pick up the splits automatically. They had to put my on what they call a Query list which opens before the public entries. Give them a call and let them sort it out.

I also got the email saying I must delete the entry and try for a different event, but I am on the correct list now at least.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its almost time for the next one and I still have not received my clothing for 2014, ai

Same here.

My boyfriend has done the Adventure for the last 2 years, tried to get us in but last night we get an email saying we didnt qualify for it? How is that?

As I understand it, each team that participated this year can only submit one ID number during this entry window. If your boyfriend's partner entered now before your boyfriend did, your boyfriend's entry goes onto the waiting list and his Sani partner from this year has secured the entry.

My boyfriend has done the Adventure for the last 2 years, tried to get us in but last night we get an email saying we didnt qualify for it? How is that?

Happened to me last year. So after 4yrs of doing the Adventure that was me - no other options & I was wait listed :(

Happened to me last year. So after 4yrs of doing the Adventure that was me - no other options & I was wait listed :(

Hate me if you want to

but....

maybe after you have done it 3 times it is time to give someone else the opportunity to do the event.

:whistling:

Hate me if you want to

but....

maybe after you have done it 3 times it is time to give someone else the opportunity to do the event.

I have done it 10 times, so I will feel loved

i know many guys who have done the event RACE more than once, and this year they didnt get spots, they wanted them, BUT DIDNT GET THEM AND THEY TRIED then i know guys wh havent done the race ever who have spots :eek: :eek:

me fhinks HKGK

hey CleatsnCleavage now that i have help u out, how about some more cleavage and less cleats? I think this calls for a new profile pic, too much cleat in the old 1.

Hate me if you want to

but....

dont know why so many complaints about getting Sani entries, got mine 2 years ago about 3 weeks before event...easy. Same with Epic if you watch the adds 1 will come up.

Hate me if you want to

but....

Have to agree with you here... It's almost like watching the movie Forrest Gump 4 times. Whilst it is a great movie, the story starts to get a bit boring after a while and you do not appreciate it as much as the first time. Besides, the last Sani was with the missus so it seems fitting that I ended off the Sani chapter on a high.

Ok so now that the dust has settled, can you believe it is only 287 days until we head up into the sunrise making real dust, heya!!!!

Ok so now that the dust has settled, can you believe it is only 287 days until we head up into the sunrise making real dust, heya!!!!

if you ride slower, you will be able to wake up after the sunrise - have a nice slow warm breakfast and still make it to the start pens on time. Non of this wake up in the freezing cold dark trying to pack everything in the dark and be on the start line in the dark, that is for sissies..... :ph34r:

if you ride slower, you will be able to wake up after the sunrise - have a nice slow warm breakfast and still make it to the start pens on time. Non of this wake up in the freezing cold dark trying to pack everything in the dark and be on the start line in the dark, that is for sissies..... :ph34r:

my riding partner AND i were chatting last year, we chasing our own tails, we should do the trail, and do exactly what you say, make every ZUMA we paid to enter count,take our times, photos. picnics THEN THE BEERS WORE OFF :ph34r:

my riding partner AND i were chatting last year, we chasing our own tails, we should do the trail, and do exactly what you say, make every ZUMA we paid to enter count,take our times, photos. picnics THEN THE BEERS WORE OFF :ph34r:

there is the solution drink more beer.

Does the race have stricter cut off times ?

We do the adventure and the cut off times are very generous, and not always enforced, actually rarely enforced.

we do the adventure

there is the solution drink more beer.

Does the race have stricter cut off times ?

We do the adventure and the cut off times are very generous, and not always enforced, actually rarely enforced.

we do the adventure

IM NOT SURE IF THERE ARE CUT OFF TIMES TO BE HONEST, i just know from what the guys say the trail and adventure sound like more fun, the race the okes are grumpy hold your line,,,,,,,on the left, (much like the spruit)

the only reason we do the race is its the entry we have,

but the okes are all(mostly) C FOR SERIAAAS grumpius maximisses :ph34r: best i dont post my race number or batches :whistling:

Archived