Bonus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of riders have dropped off the back of the peloton and only around 30-40 riders remain. The gap to the leaders is now a small 54 seconds.

The road kicks up again and the pace has done exactly the same. More riders being shelled out the back. Peter Kennaugh is leading the peloton as Niemiec decides to go it alone out front.

Coppel is with Niemiec now and takes up the front position. This is a very fast descent again and the kilometres are tubling at the moment.

Kiriyenka doesn't often make facial expressions, but he's gurning a lot before he peels off. Alberto Contador is the first of the peloton to go over the top of the climb. He takes the final point before backing off and letting Sky take the lead again.

Its on like Donkey Kong. Froome testing Berto with small surges but Berto sits next to his bb. They just caught Rodriquez with 5km to go. Valverde has been dropped.