Bonus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see anything other than a Tony Martin victory today. Froome probably second and Cancellara third.

“I don’t think we’ve come here with that same out-and-out winning mentality. We’ve come here with the plan of competing all the way through the race with a leader who is coming back. We’re going to give it everything we’ve got but the mentality is a little bit different because it doesn’t feel like there’s any pressure on us at all. It’s actually been fun.

Sky's Brailsford, cyclingnews

My Predication for today:

Contador the poker player will continue to suprise the other GC favourites

How do you think quintana will go?

My Predication for today:

Contador the poker player will continue to suprise the other GC favourites

Yeah, in the GC race for sure. 'Berto can more than hold his own in the ITT and with just 2 or 3 seconds between him and red......I recon he stands a pretty good chance of going out the race leader today. :thumbup:

“I don’t think we’ve come here with that same out-and-out winning mentality. We’ve come here with the plan of competing all the way through the race with a leader who is coming back. We’re going to give it everything we’ve got but the mentality is a little bit different because it doesn’t feel like there’s any pressure on us at all. It’s actually been fun.

Sky's Brailsford, cyclingnews

Yeah, Yeah,...I'll bet Movistar and Saxo will be moved to complacency by that nugget.!

....but then again when your GC rider is struggling and your team is not able to control the peleton anymore like they used to......what else can you say.?

Yeah, Yeah,...I'll bet Movistar and Saxo will be moved to complacency by that nugget.!

....but then again when your GC rider is struggling and your team is not able to control the peleton anymore like they used to......what else can you say.?

I share similar thoughts, GOG

Can't see anything other than a Tony Martin victory today. Froome probably second and Cancellara third.

Tony is almost a guaranteed bet but I dont think Froome is going that well, maybe the fall, maybe he just hasnt recovered, but he struggled on the slope yesterday and by all accounts its a mild one. I think 'Berto and Quintana will more than hold their own against Froome today, at this level 28 seconds is a long time to make up.

Todays stage

One of the lower ranked climbers will more than likely take split 1 and blow up like Arredondo.

I think Uran will be leading at checkpoint 2.

Martin by 30 seconds on the line.