Lost city 2014

bmw1za

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cursing: Hi all, I see that the race profile is up. Does anyone know what the new route is(Profile is rather interesting)?

profile looks the same as last year with less water points ... did I miss something ? They said its a new route... :eek:

profile looks the same as last year with less water points ... did I miss something ? They said its a new route... :eek:

The wording on the website is the old message that they put up about 3 or 4 years ago when they did the original route change. They haven't updated the website since.

The wording on the website is the old message that they put up about 3 or 4 years ago when they did the original route change. They haven't updated the website since.

Ok

It's irritating when they don't put a map of the route on the cycleevents.co.za page. It makes us have to guess, assume, do detective work. So much easier if they just give us a map </rant>

Edited by GaryvdM

So then it IS the same route as last year (lol) .. two years ago I was so slow through the township (cramping)... the Kids ran next to me scratching in my pockets ... mobile mugging by minors :blush:

So then it IS the same route as last year (lol) .. two years ago I was so slow through the township (cramping)... the Kids ran next to me scratching in my pockets ... mobile mugging by minors :blush:

You must be joking.... really? :eek:

You must be joking.... really? :eek:

Seriously !!! lucky my arms weren't cramping so I was swaying them left and right ... fending them off... Its hilarious now :whistling:

Exactly a year since I started Road Cycling.

Was an awesome race, lekker fast & flat (If route is still the same) with a slight bump

Those railway tracks are a tad trickey, but nice route.

Looking forward to this.

I haven`t been on a bike since Tour de Durban due to work(so flippen unfit), so I decided to enter the 60km route only to look afterwards and see its a flippen 210km drive one way just to ride 60km.... Blah

Anyways I will still be there to get the legs going again(going to have to get out of bed at half 2 in the morning...Blah) as I have to get saddle time before Amashova.......

SOOooo .. fill your pockets with sweets for them.. since you riding through their home its the right thing to do :thumbup: sharp!