Where can I buy (or print) these?

Guest Sam Blake

Guest Sam Blake

I can't find these tube clamps anywhere. I've tried every hardware store (and pharmacy, they're the same as the tube clamps used on drips, I think) in my area but not having any luck. I'd like a few to assist me with bleeding my brakes.

If anyone has seen any at one of their local stores or has a 3D printer (model available to download form the link below) I'd really appreciate the help.

http://thingiverse-production.s3.amazonaws.com/renders/a8/59/d5/6e/8e/Clamp_preview_featured.jpg

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:28447

I do get quizzical looks when walking into a pharmacy and asking for syringes, nitrile gloves and tube clamps.

It might be easier to find the one with the wheel. That is you turn the wheel up to close off the hose. I will see if I can find a pic of what I am talking about.

Kites use a very similar clips to prevent the airflow between the main bladder and the struts. If you are in Gauteng you could contact Liquid Force. I think Kyle the importer used to be somewhere near fourways.

Edited by @ndy

You could also try your local canoeing shop, they use it on the bladders for life jackets.

Good luck

Guest Sam Blake

Thanks for all the suggestions. I tried Dischem, they sent me to Milpark Dispensary as they sell some hospital items to the public but they suggested Dischem. I'll give an aquarium store a try and the canoe and kiting stores are good leads. Thanks.

I know of a medical supplier in CPT that I bought some of these from a while back, think I still have a few lying about the office, will check tomorrow. Lemme know if you can't find them and we can figure a way of getting some to you.

Guest Sam Blake

I know of a medical supplier in CPT that I bought some of these from a while back, think I still have a few lying about the office, will check tomorrow. Lemme know if you can't find them and we can figure a way of getting some to you.

Much appreciated. I'll have another crack at it next week.

Much appreciated. I'll have another crack at it next week.

So found a few, not sure which size you are looking, these will accommodate a 5mm tube.

If you don't come right you are welcome to them.post-49286-1407129795,7975.jpgpost-49286-1407129812,1187.jpg