Stretching...... there's no app for that!

L.T.G

The foam roller I have is ribbed for even less pleasure. Profile a bit like a gear.

:eek:

I have seen those. I want to get one.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen those. I want to get one.

I dig it. You can really isolate and target small muscles. The rolling isn't as controlled or smooth obviously.

• 1 month later...

So after a visit to some sort of clever doctors that pulls and twists your legs , arms and back it was recommended that I do some stretches . He gave me a list of 8 to do . Now I want to know does these things get easier if you continue to do them ? Like seriaas the pictures got this chick that touches her toes and put her nose on her knee !!!! I tried the nose on the knee thing and think I will have to go back to the doc to put my back back .

So after a visit to some sort of clever doctors that pulls and twists your legs , arms and back it was recommended that I do some stretches . He gave me a list of 8 to do . Now I want to know does these things get easier if you continue to do them ? Like seriaas the pictures got this chick that touches her toes and put her nose on her knee !!!! I tried the nose on the knee thing and think I will have to go back to the doc to put my back back .

Hahahaha. The more you do them the easier they get and you need to maintain, if you don't do them for a while you will find you start heading backwards.

Suppose its also a bit a genetics. My wife can barely touch her toes no matter how much stretching she does, and me on the other hand can put my nose on my knees whenever..

That is good news , been doing it for two weeks and I am sure I got about a inch closer to my toes this morning but wasn't sure .

Archived