Anyone doing the iSimangaliso?

Dirtracker

Please let me know as my company is the sponsor and it would be great to hook up with names and faces :thumbup:

4 days and 280kms later........

Greetings Sir,

I am a fairly compitant baggage handler and amateur bike wash enthusiast with a soft spot for the outdoors.

I am fairly certain that I could compile a list of interesting conversational topics to converse with you - or if you prefer silence - I could try my hand at that.

Seeing as you are probably old and grumpy - as judged by your profile pic - I will stick only to your prefered topics - which I would guess would prob be bitching & moaning. I have a mother in law so Im well acquainted with said topic!

Please invite me along can do with a holiday - plus you will have some added backup if you get into a bar fight - which will prob happen if you have some short-man syndrome with that bitching and moaning attitude.

Looking forward to your invite and prob 3 days of riding as you will overestimate your ability in your old age and pull a muscle on day 1 because your ego wont let the younger athletes go.

Kind regards,

Dipshit Duvenhge!

Dirtracker is probably packing right now. Im also in final preps - G&T out in tha bush - difficult but someone gotta support tis event.... fitness is a rumour. Can u imagine a mtb race with a big 5 safety talk. Ha ha - all ya okes behind the desk - i wont b thinking of you.

Smile and wave for the camera :ph34r: ... see u out there! (Guess I better think about starting to pack shouldn't I!)

So sad to not be doing it this year, last year was great!! You will soon add some new swear words to your vocabulary , staring with hippo track! Hope you aren't on a hard tail ????. Brother in laws doing it and some other mates, look out for Flat Doggs

Fantastic. Thanks for the response. If you get this before you travel, look out for a bald dude in Nashua kit and riding a black and red Spez. Contrary to what Vinny the ******** says, I may be older and more mature than him and jealousy is a nasty trait

Great day in Mkuze. Some superb singletracks. Tmorrow its the long haul - think i'll have one extra beer tonight.

Plenty bald guys here....

Done and dusted. Some of the toughest riding I have ever done. This adventure truly makes the trails of Sani look like a tarred highway and how privileged we are to ride track that requires very little skill.

Will be back next year!!