Agressive and dangerous riding

Die Oom

I was coming out of Simons Town in the C group and on the short climb out two riders came up extremely close on either side. My handle bars got locked into the rider on my left and next thing I was down with one other. Needless to say I lost the group and rode the rest of the race on my own.

Coming down Ocean View I was overtaken by the lead group from D. This also happenned to be a very close shave with the riders overtaking me and cutting me off as they came past. One limy telling me keep my elbows in when the entire road was open (both lanes for him to get past). Now maybe I was a bit nervous after the first fall or maybe I'm just to old for this ****!

Carry one of those old bicycle pumps. If they give you grief again, stick it in their spokes or beat them over the head with it.

Yeh! Maybe I need a pump and a change of attitude? Perhaps take up hang gliding, pretty sure I'll avoid collisions up there!

Got one of those things.

With Winter coming some R and R in the hills will be most welcome!

Fun Ride World Champs is serious business man! Don't hold anyone up, they're all chasing their mega sponsorship deal from CWC online that will raise them to Professional Fun Rider status. just who do you think you are huh...? damn hippie

f#^*k bru!

agree with go lefty, get a life!

you okes who are passed it with your yellow numbers must just get out my way, my superseeding says I need to be mixing it with the ous, not with some hasbeen who isn't focussed

it's ous like you who cause crashes and stuff up my kit, didn't you see me cruising around at the Giro, I know some ous in elite, the ous at work will soon buy into my 9am training story - that's the time the elites train bru

i tune you bru - next year I'll skeem I be in in the elites if those ****** in PPA can get their sh*t together

times have a changed old timer! its okes like you who can't ride 2 up like the pros, its for okes like you that people hoot, gives us team okes training a bad name, we get kakked out cause we ride for teams, the people know us

okes like you are like the ladies who complain when we race with them, always an issue bru, when it comes to the sprint they are always dodgy bru, no f^*~kin places for wobblies there oke - hold your line or fade bru!

PS you probably also the oke who thinks its uncool to shed your GU wrapppers - that what we pay PPA for - its their job, those marshalls what do they do bru, they can pick up the stuff when were through

next year bru - Group VA! - the okes at work are gonna orgaines so I train at 9 bru - later

f#^*k bru!

agree with go lefty' date=' get a life!

you okes who are passed it with your yellow numbers must just get out my way, my superseeding says I need to be mixing it with the ous, not with some hasbeen who isn't focussed

it's ous like you who cause crashes and stuff up my kit, didn't you see me cruising around at the Giro, I know some ous in elite, the ous at work will soon buy into my 9am training story - that's the time the elites train bru

i tune you bru - next year I'll skeem I be in in the elites if those ****** in PPA can get their sh*t together

times have a changed old timer! its okes like you who can't ride 2 up like the pros, its for okes like you that people hoot, gives us team okes training a bad name, we get kakked out cause we ride for teams, the people know us

okes like you are like the ladies who complain when we race with them, always an issue bru, when it comes to the sprint they are always dodgy bru, no f^*~kin places for wobblies there oke - hold your line or fade bru!

PS you probably also the oke who thinks its uncool to shed your GU wrapppers - that what we pay PPA for - its their job, those marshalls what do they do bru, they can pick up the stuff when were through

next year bru - Group VA! - the okes at work are gonna orgaines so I train at 9 bru - later

[/quote']

Troll alert!

(But funny though. I this doesn't manage to piss off somebody, don't worry, I'll make up for it in one of my posts. I'll share the credit).

Sorry Johan

just could not resist the post Argus humdrum and analysis of performance - the trailers, bikes, endless bike tinkering are now out of my driveway from the overflowing illegal guesthouses

back to the serious stuff - promise

Hey Tubed,

I would ask you to get a life, but it is probably more appropriate to ask you to bet a brain.

Or maybe to change your saddle as you brain seems to have been numbed by it. Maybe your brain id tubed since this your name. Did you perhaps have issues with your father or maybe you were abused as a child? Yeh Yeh what a waste of a body after all what is a body without a brain or a poor one at that.

Hey lefty,

Perhaps the road is not wide enough for you or maybe your just overweight? Perhaps you also suffer from parental upbringing issues. GFY!

Mountain Bike man ... mountain bike ... 

Have you seen what happens when the short race backmarkers enter the an 18km section of singletrack about 5secs before some "experienced" MTBer in the main race?