Cheap bibs or baggies for daily use

Nickster

I have my "I love my bum" bibs for the weekend and big rides but want to buy something cheaper for daily use.

Considering a cheap pair of bibs or mtb baggies, and pro's that the one has over the other for this type of use?

I bought some cheap anatomic bibs, around R399 I think they were but after 6 months of use (5 days a week), the lyrca has become quite see through. I also bought some Indola baggies for R500 and the padding is now looking a little threadbare but I will remove that soon and use my old bibs under them now. The outer material is still looking good after 6 months of use. But I do think they may be a bit warm for summer use.

Not too keen on Mr price, was thinking more along the lines of first ascent, cape storm, indola or similar.

I heard anatomics don't last so think i'll give them a skip

I was also about to suggest Sportsworld.co.za. Anyone wearing their bibs - reviews??

Cheers.

I was also about to suggest Sportsworld.co.za. Anyone wearing their bibs - reviews??

Cheers.

I bought a pair of their bib shorts about 2 months ago, I went on a cycle tour with them for a month wearing them basically everyday over 1500kms and they are still good, altho the stitching started to come apart by the chamois towards the end but i just sewed it up and its all good! Good value for money if you ask me!

I bought a pair of their bib shorts about 2 months ago, I went on a cycle tour with them for a month wearing them basically everyday over 1500kms and they are still good, altho the stitching started to come apart by the chamois towards the end but i just sewed it up and its all good! Good value for money if you ask me!

The TENN bibs or the NALINI bibs?