USN Garcinia Cambogia

nuy

I have been training 10 - 12 hours per week , watch my daily callories intake and still can not loose weight.

I am starting to think my metabolism is to slow , and thus been reading about USN Garcinia Cambogia to speed up metabolism.Does anybody have any take / input on this product specifically for weight loss.I am 1,84 m tall and wieght

94 kg.

Apparently the Garcinia Gambogia is the new in thing for  burning fat.

Some say it works. 

A cyclist who does everything USN you can think of, told me thinks it crap.

(he weighs about 20kg more than you and will do anything to lose weight so I'll believe him)

I have used it, seems to work, but I googled dosage and it turned out that it's better to take 2 caps in the morning. If you are worried about slow metabolism let your doctor check your thyroid function and maybe check if you're not maybe insulin resistant. From your length and weight stats you definitely not THAT overweight, just hang in there! Good luck!

• 1 year later...

Very little (to none) evidence that it works.

One of the products Dr. Oz had to go before Congress to explain why he lied about it's effect.

Remember, many supplement companies will have a product out once it's been touted as a miracle drug by scam artists like Oz.

USN includes other BS products with ZERO science - but an Oz endorsement - such as Raspberry Ketones and Green Bean extract.

The 'proper' fat loss supplements that work are all banned, including the ECA stack or Clenbuttorol. Just ask Contador.

do not take pills to speed up your metabolism PLEASE,,,, rather try reducing your meal size and increasing your number of meals after that you can also try to do 30min of exersize in the moring before you have had anything to eat or drink .......Not hating on USN but i realy think taking pills to speed up you metabolism is a BAD idea

At least try my option for 2 weeks before resorting to pills .

Good luck with the weight loss.   :thumbup:

I cant believe thats theres still people who trust USN after all the disaster supplement cases they are involved in.....google camcheck....that company jumps on whatever bandwagen just to make a quick buck.

Don't know what other exercises you include in your regime. Perhaps add some other activities to 'trick' your body into some changes?

Ephidrine was the only thing that worked - but it is now illegal! Please stay away from fat burners etc. Dangerous. Ditto on looking at portion sizes, and more frequent meals, but smaller. The body's metabolism increases automatically after eating.

........even some reports of sudden death through suspected cardiac problems caused by Hoodia, our own homegrown little "weight loss miracle"! Yes, agreed, be careful.