tearing of the bladder

Cois

The pain down below is a bruise. Might be from cycling. Not sure on the anatomy of the male member, but near the rear exit, there is some muscle down there connected to the sausage.

That had some nasty bruising. Either from cycling or something else.

The tearing sound... Well that was my shoulder again. Would explain why I can't lift my arms up anymore. Rest and no workouts for at least two weeks.

I can get back on the bike as soon as the effected area can take pain. Also advised to wear looser undies. The boys like hanging and room to move...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pain down below is a bruise. Might be from cycling. Not sure on the anatomy of the male member, but near the rear exit, there is some muscle down there connected to the sausage.

That had some nasty bruising. Either from cycling or something else.

The tearing sound... Well that was my shoulder again. Would explain why I can't lift my arms up anymore. Rest and no workouts for at least two weeks.

I can get back on the bike as soon as the effected area can take pain. Also advised to wear looser undies. The boys like hanging and room to move...

Photos?

Aah and there I thought that my nudist picks would come in handy

Perhaps ww.manlove.com is your spot.

Your sales pitch thus far has been very thorough, but too many straight okes on here.

Nothing like sitting on a lekker big block of ice, but then again that could lead to making other jokes like "Do you want some money" and then they say "Yes"  it's at that point you turn sideways and point your bum at them and you say "well I've got piles"

Perhaps ww.manlove.com is your spot.

Your sales pitch thus far has been very thorough, but too many straight okes on here.

Not even going to ask how you found that link. But John Manlove marketing?

But no. I do not swing that way anymore. Need not advertise my wares. And not partaking in the ways of the nudist or naturalist anymore

Not even going to ask how you found that link. But John Manlove marketing?

But no. I do not swing that way anymore. Need not advertise my wares. And not partaking in the ways of the nudist or naturalist anymore

Is it one of those "I don't do it anymore and I don't do it any less" scenarios ?

Is it one of those "I don't do it anymore and I don't do it any less" scenarios ?

Wouldn't you love to know [emoji39]

Archived