All the little shredders

Stretch

New video of this little future winner of something -Jackson Goldstone

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb9442680/p4pb9442680.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love how the little guys take a tumble and get straight back up.

If that was me, I would still be lying there....

Love how the little guys take a tumble and get straight back up.

If that was me, I would still be lying there....

I had an off just like that on Monday. Coming around a corner, front just washed and i let the bike go... Was funny as heck. 

My little one (turns 5 next month) and I were watching the Red Bull Rampage last night, and he turns to me and says "dad can you ride like this?" so I say no I'm too old to do this kinda stuff, So he tunes me "so dad can I ride like this?" so I answer of course you can! :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

That's how I hope my little one will progress over the years. He's already getting used to his MUNA bike.

i would say lead by example... but if thats your goals for him, youre gonna need another tactic ;)

i would say lead by example... but if thats your goals for him, youre gonna need another tactic ;)

Bahahahaha! I know. :(

But - he's already just pushing himself off and lifting both legs at the same time. Just cruising and getting his balance sorted. Love this little bike!

Archived