Keeping Energy

Sven137

But that energade.... Stil lauging! Snail ma man, u just got served son! Dont pay to much attention to some of these assholes ... But I can tell you one thing, cycling is an honest sport, (in terms of) what u put in, is what u gonna get out.. So get out there and start working hard!

Doesn't the energade slogan go something like that?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But that energade.... Stil lauging! Snail ma man, u just got served son! Dont pay to much attention to some of these assholes ... But I can tell you one thing, cycling is an honest sport, (in terms of) what u put in, is what u gonna get out.. So get out there and start working hard!

I'm sorry....

What did you call us?

Hi

I'm a budget rider.

When mtbing and around the 20 km area I start to lose power and start to slow down..

How can I keep the power up?

What should I be drinking and what are good snacks..

Thanks

Get some blood sugar checks done by your doctor if it is a problem, what i mean is if you not fit, as you don't say how fit or unfit you actually are.

I had this issue when i started riding rode with a whole lots of mates and no matter how fit i got, some days (especially when it is warm) i would get to around 20km and just hit a wall, i was doing nothing different from anyone else i was riding with so i couldn't understand what was causing it.

Went to the doctor they did some sugar tests on different "diets" and such and it turns out i am hypoglycemic, so it makes no matter how fit i am or how much i ride, i generally can't ride more than 20-25km without taking something in besides water.

I can't eat a lot of carbs before i ride as that seems to make it worse but i also can't not eat carbs at all, tried that banting thing a few weeks ago which caused absolute chaos with my glucose levels, but am trying to get through it to see if it helps in the long run.

So if you do ride quite a bit and are still having these issues get it checked out otherwise one day you could end up having a complete melt down or a seizure while riding.

Whether Energade helps i have no idea as i don't drink the stuff but it does have carbs in but i am sure there are better ways of getting carbs in while training.

What about all the druggies? Lance lied to us for years. But it does make an honest person out of you when YOU DON'T TRAIN

edit..........

what i mean is if you not fit, as you don't say how fit or unfit you actually are

............edit

Sorry for editing your whole post

This lack of suffcient information issue crops up often enough with these type of questions (like the OP's).

Maybe a "wise ass" :whistling: could / should post a simple guide line indicating what basic info should be provided when asking for help?

And nooo i dont consider myself a wise ass

O im sorry, did i catch a nerve there?

no. But you did paint yourself with a brush for all to see.

We like to debate here. Not namecall.

[emoji107]

^^

This post as an example of how to wind up the whole community....

AR, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Sorry I shouldn't lower my standards to where yours are!!

“Are you having a laugh? Energade? We know nothing about this chap apaurt from the fact that he gets tired after 20kms. And you are telling him to drink energade? If you were my coach I would demand my rondelas back. You are very funny though.”

+1

What a dooos.

He'll be the only cyclist getting fat from cycling.

Putting in more kj's than being used

TO ALL MUNGA COMPETITORS, I HAVE THE WINNING FORMULA. STOP YOUR TRAINING IMMEDIATELY. GO TO THE SHOPS AND STOCK UP ON ENERGADE.

As we are having a terrible time of drunk drivers hitting cyclists may I suggest the following..

During your class STRAIGHT ENERGADE. I know this sounds rough but I feel it will give you maximum results. On your arrival home (have it pre made if you like) One third of a 2l bottle containing Captain Morgans (rum) the rest of the bottle filled with... Naartjie flavoured Energade.     (or breast milk)

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

Luckily he kept posting and now he is on his way to the podium. ENERGADE!

And you sir shall be our vice president.

Calling people a “d**S” and being a sarcastic piece of know it all is kinda like being an arse hole…Sorry mate, but id like to see u throwing a sarcastic statement on each and every comment in a public bar… Now that would be fun...Sarcasm, especially if u do it over and over makes u come across as an arsehole and rude, plain and simple  #schooled

just some advice from me to u..

^^

This post as an example of how to wind up the whole community....

AR, check yourself before you wreck yourself.T

To a point, i stopped, and i gave sound, cool advice

edited

Calling people a “d**S” and being a sarcastic piece of know it all is kinda like being an arse hole…Sorry mate, but id like to see u throwing a sarcastic statement on each and every comment in a public bar… Now that would be fun...Sarcasm, especially if u do it over and over makes u come across as an arsehole and rude, plain and simple  #schooled

just some advice from me to u..

Whilst some people might agree with your sentiment about coppers approach, you lose any support when you say it they way you have above. You become the fall guy...

(Bear in mind that most of the participants here know the jest in coppers postings because he has been here for a while, which would escape fresh eyes browsing this thread.)

Whilst some people might agree with your sentiment about coppers approach, you lose any support when you say it they way you have above. You become the fall guy...

(Bear in mind that most of the participants here know the jest in coppers postings because he has been here for a while, which would escape fresh eyes browsing this thread.

Erm, facts, wasnt that bad...

Archived