2015 Tour de France

Frosty

The presence of Nibali and now a pair of Astana riders drilling it on the front will be a relief for the riders caught out in that split.

They've still got 12km before the next climb, the Côte de la Pomparie.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a pic that hasn't got all his junk hanging out.. but spare a thought for the guy.post-39623-1437143511,0827.jpg

Péraud is back at the medical car receiving treatment. He's grimacing but it looks like he'll continue for now - he's nearly two minutes back.

AG2R directeur sportif Julien Jurdie has just spoken live to France Televisions and has said that Péraud reassured them and that nothing was broken. "But it'll be difficult for him to complete the stage if he rides alone at the back", warned Jurdie.

Péraud is back at the medical car receiving treatment. He's grimacing but it looks like he'll continue for now - he's nearly two minutes back.

AG2R directeur sportif Julien Jurdie has just spoken live to France Televisions and has said that Péraud reassured them and that nothing was broken. "But it'll be difficult for him to complete the stage if he rides alone at the back", warned Jurdie.

Dale.. is that the slaapstad thing again[emoji6]

Apologies. . He did drop back again

Edited by Gen

Hey check a green edge guy uo front. . Is Bling feeling up to it today.. it'll suit him too

The six breakaway men are now on the final climb of the day - the fourth-cat Côte de la Selve. It's 3.9km long and has an average gradient of 3.7%.

The peloton are climbing as well now and those at the back are either pouring the contents of their bidons all over themselves or waving their arms in the air for fresh ones.

Greipel was dropped a while ago and hasnt managed to come back.. advantage Sagan (green jersey comp)

Edited by Gen

Greipel was dropped a while ago and hasnt managed to come back.. advantage Sagan (green jersey comp)

Are there sprint points at today's finish?