R30000 cycle lab voucher

biancaturck

Aai Aai.... so much negativity. No scam here peeps. Once a serious offer has been made I can give you the voucher number so you can check if it's valid.

nonetheless...  your credibility (and chances of getting a serious offer) would go up here if you did what the brad dude asked above... 

Edit - OK good see you did so. :thumbup:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol usual comments about expensive Cyclelab. Hint take a look at their Magicshine prices compared to Takelot.. This is just 1 example I'm sure there are others

Lol usual comments about expensive Cyclelab. Hint take a look at their Magicshine prices compared to Takelot.. This is just 1 example I'm sure there are others

Plus they have a "will beat any price" policy...  If you are going to be buying a bike any time soon you would be silly not to grab this if you can get it for a discount.

So I guess the iPod is mine?

no no, she needs the ipod for the wedding. DJs are *** expensive and you can save a truckload that way.

Buy a whole consignment. I wonder if CL would consider a discount on that. Open up "HubLights.co.za".

I'm sure it will but I'm getting married in january and would much rather have the cash :)

Yeah, good choice. Marriage isn't for everyone!

Soooo still available and what is the highest you have been offered so far?

Provided it can be validated I will bid R7000.... good until 5 pm today

I quess it would be THIS bid of R7,000 randellas  :thumbup:

Nought there's an 18K offer from a hubber mentioned already a couple of pages back....

LOL...my bad not reading all the pages  :oops:  :excl:  :nuke:

Archived