The 36One MTB Challenge

TrailWarrior

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did 140km sat and 170km sunday  training  last  weekend and will be doing a 200km tomorrow - bring it on :clap:

:eek:

i'm still building up to that, but I think (hope) that i have a solid base built up over the last few months. (train with my wife who is doing 70.3 on sunday)

I can vouch for their Trans Karoo program - It worked well for me (as a noob in ultra distance).

I am currently on one of their Argus plans, but might want to do the 36One too. Just not sure how the two training programs differ. Looking at Fittrack's approach to the Trans Karoo earlier this year and my current Argus program it would be possible, I think. So the question is whether the 36One preparation differs vastly or not. I reckon the Argus program will focus on speed and power closer to the event, but up to now it is similar content and effort to the Trans Karoo training.

Is there someone that is using the 36One Fittrack plan? I would like to see a two week extract if possible. PM me if you can plz.