Peach’s MTB Skills Clinics

Peach.

Finally some dates, Sorry for the delay.

Beginner Class - 3rd Sep 2016

11:00 - 14:00

R400 pp

Dirt Merchant Bicycle Co. - The Spruit

Intermediate Class - 4th Sep 2016

8:00 - 11:00

R400 pp

Meet at The Trail Head Bike shop

post-4310-0-77380100-1472031927_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peach.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any estimate when the next beginners class would be?

3, 4 Sept is out for me.

Hi, I'm not sure yet but I will plan to do something around the end of the month.

• 3 weeks later...

I'v been a bit quiet lately, next lessons coming up, looking at doing another later in Oct.

Beginner Class - 1st Oct 2016
08:00 - 11:00
R400 pp

Intermediate Class - 1st Oct 2016
12:30 - 15:30
R400 pp

post-4310-0-64119500-1474484233_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a very happy customer of Peach on the 1st.  I can highly recommend the intermediate class to build a lot of knowledge and gain a little bit more confidence in both your equipment and yourself.

Peach, it was fun! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on when the next classes are going to be?

Got a friend who's keen on the beginner class (he's cycled the spruit a few times) and we're both keen for an intermediate class.

Will these classes be to my advantage?

I am an older and heavy person, had a bad fall in 2013 when I just started off cycling, making a few holes and rips in my body and badly dislocating my shoulder.  I took the knobblies (?) off my mountain bike for some road tires and have not ventured off road again and have bought a road bike in the meantime.  My mountain bike is just hanging on the wall.

I need to get some confidence off road.  Either I need to get some classes or play around on some green routes.  I first need to get 94.7 behind me, but would like to get a bit of off road done after that.

Upcoming lessons

Intermediate Class - 5th Nov 2016

09:30 - 12:30
R400 pp (6-10 ppl)

Enduro Intermediate Class - 6th Nov 2016
07:30 - 11:30
R300 pp (6-10 ppl)
Hakahana Trails, Champs practice.

Any updates on when the next classes are going to be?

Got a friend who's keen on the beginner class (he's cycled the spruit a few times) and we're both keen for an intermediate class.

Hi, I have just posted a lesson for this Sat, sorry for the late notice.

If your friend can ride his bike along single track and is fairly comfortable then he will be fine for the intermediate.

Edited by Peach.

Will these classes be to my advantage?

I am an older and heavy person, had a bad fall in 2013 when I just started off cycling, making a few holes and rips in my body and badly dislocating my shoulder.  I took the knobblies (?) off my mountain bike for some road tires and have not ventured off road again and have bought a road bike in the meantime.  My mountain bike is just hanging on the wall.

I need to get some confidence off road.  Either I need to get some classes or play around on some green routes.  I first need to get 94.7 behind me, but would like to get a bit of off road done after that.

Hi, I would hope they would be to your advantage ;)

Age and Size plays a small factor but there is no reason for you to not enjoy and be comfortable on MTB.

If you have big fears built up I would suggest a 1 on 1 lesson to start and then we see how you progress from there.