Peach’s MTB Skills Clinics

Peach.

I had a valuable morning at Groenkloof. Peach is a great teacher and a very skilled rider. I learnt as much watching him riding as I did from the direct teaching. This outride style of learning suits me (unfortunately I am always holding the rest up- so it is not always true for everyone) but I plan on twisting his arm again. I will attempt to attend some of the other courses soon. Thx Peach

PS: It was nice to meet fellow Hubbers. It is nice to put a face to the name.

Talus it was great to meet you too, I agree Peach is a real star at not only telling you what you should be doing but showing us at the same time. It was also fantastic to see how each of us improved as the morning progressed.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done 4 of his classes and it is definitely worth it, so will do some more in the future.

You keep learning new things, so even though I have done his advanced class, I still learned a hell of a lot from the intermediate class today. Every class is different and every group of people ask different questions, which makes for a very productive ride every time.

@Talus, you did not keep anyone up, was great to ride with you and the rest of the guys.

Keep up the great classes!

• 3 weeks later...

So this is what kept me busy over the holidays, what did you all get up to?

A short video showing the fun side of the Braamfontein Spruit and why we ride it. Probably the most debated public area in South Africa. Open to the public and used by families, runners, dogs and cyclists it can get quite busy at times with tensions running high. We are all very lucky to have such an awesome trail/park in the middle of JHB. Great singletrack through the heart of (Jozi) Johannesburg.
Thanks to my friends for helping film and make the video, to the Spruit Fairies for maintaining the trails & to Majozi for the use of his song.

Peach's MTB Skills Clinics, Banshee Bikes, Dirt Merchant Bicycle Co., Chromag, Dial'd Bikes, Stoked distribution, One Industries, SixSixOne, Five Ten, D.E.T Conceptss, Gamut U.S.A, International Trade, Hope Technology Ltd, Spank Bikes, DVO suspension, WTB tyres, CSixx, KS suspension, PYGA Industries, IXS, The Trailhead, Majozi.

Edited by Peach.

Next lessons

16/01/2016 - Intermediate Class, 07:30-10:30

Class Full

16/01/2016 - Intermediate Class, 14:30-17:30
PWC Bike Park
R350 pp, inc Entrance

Hey Peach,

Any chance that you could do an intermediate class on a Sunday in Jozi?

I can, I will try plan the next one for a Sunday.

Are you free most Sundays?

I can, I will try plan the next one for a Sunday.

Are you free most Sundays?

Indeed I am- just need to make it early to keep the Mrs happy. 

I'm trying to get a few guys together so maybe we can arrange something at PWC.

Please let me know which upcoming Sunday's would work for you.

Indeed I am- just need to make it early to keep the Mrs happy. 

I'm trying to get a few guys together so maybe we can arrange something at PWC.

Please let me know which upcoming Sunday's would work for you.

Ok cool, I can try for the 14th Feb at 7am, does that work for you?

Ok cool, I can try for the 14th Feb at 7am, does that work for you?

Peach's MTB Skills Clinic, 14 Feb 2016....The perfect valentines gift for the one true love in your life....Your Bike! 

Good marketing right there....if I do say so myself

Peach's MTB Skills Clinic, 14 Feb 2016....The perfect valentines gift for the one true love in your life....Your Bike! 

Good marketing right there....if I do say so myself

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: I completely missed that one. I did a lesson on valentines day last year also  :oops:

:lol: [emoji38][emoji38]I completely missed that one. I did a lesson on valentines day last year also :oops:

You must be popular with your wife on that day. How about lessons on her birthday [emoji2]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: I completely missed that one. I did a lesson on valentines day last year also  :oops:

Clearly the bike is winning for affection! Lets hope the missus isn't reading this...