Should I or Should I not

BaGearA

Hi guys want to order a set of Spank rims from chain reaction however they only have red ones(in the pic) the only red on my curent bike if a few lines on my shock<now i want to know do you guys think I should just buy them and build them or have a shop paint the rims(chain reaction say the next shipment could take months and I can't wait)

Thanks any help is appreciated! :thumbup:

post-46013-0-52630300-1415208517_thumb.png

Buy them...i dont think you can paint them as they are normally like anodized or something.

Correct, they are anodized. And it would be sacrilege to paint such pretty rims!

Hi guys want to order a set of Spank rims from chain reaction however they only have red ones(in the pic) the only red on my curent bike if a few lines on my shock<now i want to know do you guys think I should just buy them and build them or have a shop paint the rims(chain reaction say the next shipment could take months and I can't wait)

Thanks any help is appreciated! :thumbup:

What is the colour of the rest of your bike?

Just do it, everyone knows Red is the fastest colour! :whistling:  :whistling:

Seriously, post a pic of the bike, much easier to give an opinion when you have the full picture.

Contact International Trade and see if they have the rims locally in the colour you want. You may pay a bit more but at least you'll have the rims in the colour you want and not have to go through the ball ache of making a plan to re colour the rims from CRC.

Archived