triatlon wetsuit renting

Nikolaas

anyone know where one can hire a wetsuit in East Londen.

need one for the half iron man, only doing it once, don't want to buy one.

not sure if this is an item that's generally up for hire...

they are easy to tear, difficult to find your fit and 90% of people will pee in it during the course of a 1.9km swim...  not something that I'd consider renting

they are easy to tear, difficult to find your fit and 90% of people will pee in it during the course of a 1.9km swim...  not something that I'd consider renting

i disagree...91.7% will

Terry from Xterra rents wetsuits - he is on the hub or try calling him. They also piss in the pool you train in ....

I can rent you one, Aquashere Ironman, ML, used once.

Once off payment of R2500 and you can keep it afterwards. Paid R4500 new for it.

I can rent you one, Aquashere Ironman, ML, used once.

Once off payment of R2500 and you can keep it afterwards. Paid R4500 new for it.

:D  :D  :D

what size suit ar4e you looking for Nikolaas?

I've got a mens size 6 orca suit that you can rent for R800 and keep afterwards :thumbup:

I would suggest you swim a few times in the wet suite before the race.Blue smooth and x terra both have rental suites as far as I know.

Call Terry (Xterra SA) on 079 482 4658

He's awesome, he's situated in Cape Town but will courier the item to you. I was not sure of my size the first time and he sent me two to try on and charged for one rental. I think he has/had a system that if you liked the suit and wanted to buy it, he'd take the rental off the purchase price. He paid for shipping both delivery and collection and arranged to have the wet suits collected when it was convenient for me.

Both suits he sent me were brand new BTW

I cannot sing this guy and his company's praises enough, they are the bomb!

Hey there yes we rent suits

r420 and we send it straight after new year so you have it for a couple of weeks.

If you want to buy after then we use the amount as a deposit. Feel free to mail or call terry@xterrawetsuits.co.za 0794824658

Forgot to mention that if you need a one on one session for a fitting.fabian will be happy to meet you he is the PE representative.

• 1 month later...

Can also try blusmooth in PE. Www.blusmooth.com

Hello a helpful too. Speak to Sally, friendliest lass in all of PE I reckon.

• 4 weeks later...

In the Diving community we have a saying about that, "There are two types of divers: those that pee in their wetsuits and those that lie about it"  Having said that if you get a second hand one just soak in bicarb and you're good to go.