Creepy!

epoh

I once worked in a gym and we found a guy at the bottom of the pool. That didn't stop people from swimming in it again.

The pool is big. How many have stopped swimming at the bottom of the pool where the guy actually was found?

Well.....with goggles on you can see quite a lot at the bottom of the pool.....lying on your back.....

Pity I can't hold my breath for too long.....  Big%20smile

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is funny!!
Would anyone consider owning a car that someone had died in?!

I do. The previous owner gassed himself in the car [front passenger side]. They had to cut out a piece of the flooring, 'cause they couldn't remove all the "goo".

I have no problem with it.Big%20smile

We think the same Controlc!!

I have no problem with it!

But did your car stink? How long had he been dead in the car for??

My mate had the same thing, and the seats had to be replaced because of all the bodily fluids that had drained into them!!!

I'm not sure about the smell. My dad bought the car from this dude's family about ten years ago, I bought it from him a couple of years later. The flooring is still "missing", but the rubber floor mat covers it all. I had all the seats redone about 5 years ago, but I don't recall any "marks" on them.

People usually get freaked out when we drive at night and I say: "O, BTW, someone died in your seat!"

Ha!!! You officially have the coolest car!!

You should mount one of them old 'buffalo skulls' on the bonnet!! Thats wicked!

We went to see the De Deur ghost not too long ago, and it would have been cool to go in your cabby!!!

i popped my head in there last night and in addition to the bad public toilet smells you usually get, there was a strange odorous smell in that toilet Pinch

ok, i guess it is reality and it happens on a daily basis. So life goes on for the rest of us and epoh wont be using that toilet agian Big%20smile!!

This thread started out as creepy and then turned sick.

Question is.......WHICH GYM??

You should mount one of them old 'buffalo skulls' on the bonnet!!

How about having the tune of X-Files starting to play randomly while driving?!

A buddy and I were on our way from CT back to Worcester about 02:00 one morning. We went "over the mountain" and just before we came to that short tunnel I told him about the guy who died in his seat. He later confessed that he was scared $hitless in the tunnel and kept on thinking that "someone" was sitting on the back seat.LOL

Edit:

I have a car for sale. Excellent condition except for flooring on the front passenger side. Aircon not working, but that's OK. The car is usually "chilly".
controlc2008-03-19 01:52:38

I'll buy it!!! Pick me!!!

Thats so cool!

I went with a girlfriend once past a graveyard, and she was terrified!! So as we slowed down, I turned the ignition off pretending it had died!! She punched me so hard, while screaming at the top of her voice...I'll never do that again!!!

Once nearly bought a house in which the previous owner had hung himself in one of the kids rooms.

Lived there for three weeks and managed to extricate myself from the OTP. Always vaguely uncomfortable in the place

Once nearly bought a house in which the previous owner had hung himself in one of the kids rooms.

Lived there for three weeks and managed to extricate myself from the OTP. Always vaguely uncomfortable in the place

I believe it's all in the mind. Would you still have been "uncomfortable" if you didn't know about the death?

If I go one day [i want to die by stopping next to a truck with gas tanks on and then everything explodes!Embarrassed] I'm NOT comming back to haunt everyone! I'll either be cycling in the "green fields" of heaven or burning rubber down below, but I'm NOT comming back to haunt you suckers!

This thread started out as creepy and then turned sick.

Question is.......WHICH GYM??

i will send u a pm

i popped my head in there last night and in addition to the bad public toilet smells you usually get' date=' there was a strange odorous smell in that toilet Pinch

ok, i guess it is reality and it happens on a daily basis. So life goes on for the rest of us and epoh wont be using that toilet agian Big%20smile!!
[/quote']

Do like the rest and take a wizz in the pool, WinkWinkWinkWink must have been one hell of a fart thoughLOLLOLLOLLOL