Covers performed better than the original......

L.T.G

anything is better than Bryan Adams......This was taken off the NME ruby trax 4 disc compilation where artists did a cover of previous No 1 hits

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and the same Fatima mansions sampling Shiny Happy People..you kind of need to be familiar with the fatima mansions to understand this !

I would love to see Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan or Leonard Cohen auditioning for one of those poxy Siman Cowell talent shows.

Guest notmyname

I would love to see Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan or Leonard Cohen auditioning for one of those poxy Siman Cowell talent shows.

You could still see Bob. A friend and his wife saw Dylan in London last year.

or basically any artist who has made it through their own sweat blood and tears

agreed. but to be honest, those 3 do not actually sing particularly well. I would love to see the judges tell them they cant sing and then they reveal themselves and give the judges a big fat toffee.

... as opposed to ?

... as opposed to ?

people who enter idols/america's got talent/the voice etc in an effort to shortcut the system....who  (except for a few outliers) generally release a single or at best an album and then get forgotten about because they are actually sh!t.... ^_^

I posted this in the song thread..I think this is a sensational cover of the brilliant life on mars

starts at 10:45

she is so hot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...