The Munga 2015

StevieL

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word is PYGA is releasing a special edition for The Munga MTB next your named the PYGA Ntuli edition [emoji14]h34r:

I wonder if it comes fully kitted with the saddle bag?

Matthew Miller ‏@matthewmiller75 1m1 minute ago Durbanville, South Africa
@TheMungaMTB ##JohnNtuli deserved winner well done John

post-4329-0-90687900-1449304691_thumb.jpg

Matthew Miller ‏@matthewmiller75 1m1 minute ago Durbanville, South Africa

@TheMungaMTB ##JohnNtuli deserved winner well done John

we know you have just ridden 1090km in 69hrs...but here is a big chunk of steel for you...now hold it above your head dammit!

Pyga Ngwenya. GU will have to trap daai fiets if he wants 3rd or 2nd. Making up 12kms in 60, is a big ask on a good day. After 900+ it's something else I'm sure. Gladiators all.

Incredible. Amazing what the human body is capable of.

Incredible. Amazing what the human MIND is capable of.

Let's face it....GU deserves second

Everyone deserves second.....as much as we feel sorry for the guy that he battled an ill fated tummy......all these guys had all sorts of demons to battle with....

Vaughn and Leon are riding together.  Leon has a problem with his knee.  Vaughn left him thinking he was going to pull out, a few tears in Eselfontein when he saw Leon come in.  They look like good mates. 

post-82688-0-22592700-1449305473_thumb.jpg

post-82688-0-49949800-1449305487_thumb.jpg

post-82688-0-65786100-1449305518_thumb.jpg

Vaughn and Leon are riding together.  Leon has a problem with his knee.  Vaughn left him thinking he was going to pull out, a few tears in Eselfontein when he saw Leon come in.  They look like good mates.

Aha. Santa Cruz...

Now we talking...

:clap:  Deon M please continue to post them pics as the riders roll in

we know you have just ridden 1090km in 69hrs...but here is a big chunk of steel for you...now hold it above your head dammit!

That's a piece of railway line :cursing:

I wonder if John is sitting there, thinking to himself....i should/could/would have be a million bucks richer....

I wonder if John is sitting there, thinking to himself....i should/could/would have be a million bucks richer....

That would have been a different race.......

Aha. Santa Cruz...

Now we talking...

That's Deon Malherbes (owner of Eselfontein) bike and trust me it doesn't get used half as much as it should LOL

Archived