Mosselbaai / George / Glentana Routes and LBS

BigBoy10

any hubbers residing in the mosselbaai/george area, going there for pro-longed holiday with the in-laws and will need some time on my mtb bike. Harkerville and the Knysna stuff (harkerville, garden route trails etc) i know, but is bit far for everyday training, looking for some nice rides in the mosselbaai / george area for daily training, alternatively a lbs in the area where i can hook up with the locals to ride some nice spots.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coimbra cycle house, just ask there, you will be sorted. Send me a PM we have a few groups doing long miles

any hubbers residing in the mosselbaai/george area, going there for pro-longed holiday with the in-laws and will need some time on my mtb bike. Harkerville and the Knysna stuff (harkerville, garden route trails etc) i know, but is bit far for everyday training, looking for some nice rides in the mosselbaai / george area for daily training, alternatively a lbs in the area where i can hook up with the locals to ride some nice

Please drop me a PM if you found anything, I reside in Glentana and would like to join....

I used to live in George before moving to Cape Town. I am going to be there over Christmas for a few days. Maybe we can hook up and do a nice loop. I know some trails off the beaten track... :ph34r:

Please drop me a PM if you found anything, I reside in Glentana and would like to join....

what dates will you be there.  I am close by from the 15th.  Maybe we can have a couple of rides.

me too, this year be there for longer period hence looking for some more stuff to ride than just district roads and mtb parks, there are some good roads in the forrest behind glentana/george/wilderness but be little carefull, had an incident last year, that scared the bejesus out of me

Any cool trails around the Wilderness area? MTB?? Normally just cruise around on the road.

Just ride up Whites road (passed the old "caros hotel") towards Saasveld (in George direction) turn into saasveld, continue down the main road and you will see the cross country course  

I am also keen to ride.

Will be in Mbay from the 21st - 5th

two things 

1. i will be there from round 13th;

2. would like to ride with you, however would much more like to ride with the individual on your avatar 

Just ride up Whites road (passed the old "caros hotel") towards Saasveld (in George direction) turn into saasveld, continue down the main road and you will see the cross country course  

awesome thanks

Thanks will go check it out :D

Archived