Entries open for FNB Magalies Monster MTB Classic

News bot

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip all downhill from there to the finish. You know its true :blush:

what race are you talking about...it only downhill after the cell tower climb ???

Howzit Monsters 

Looking forward to welcoming you all! Yes, there will most certainly be seeding, which will be managed by an external third party (so nooooo self-seeding this year). Depending on entry amounts, we will most likely start batches 10mins apart. Happy Training and Happy Festive Season! 

Adios

Alexa 

what race are you talking about...it only downhill after the cell tower climb ???

Cell phone tower etc are speed bumps after the mini and the monster.

Howzit Monsters 

Looking forward to welcoming you all! Yes, there will most certainly be seeding, which will be managed by an external third party (so nooooo self-seeding this year). Depending on entry amounts, we will most likely start batches 10mins apart. Happy Training and Happy Festive Season! 

Adios

Alexa 

I take it this will be SASeeding ?

This is great news, this year people walked the 1st 2km ...

Edited by Kraggie

Guest notmyname

I for one am not concerned about bottle necks. I'm out there to achieve something for me. I do object to pushing on the ST. Please, please move off the line when pushing. It's quite *** having to stop on those rocky ups when you've got a good rhythm going.

Howzit Monsters 

Adios

Alexa 

That great news. Looking forward to this one.

I entered a week ago....  And just paid my Accommodation at Buffelspoort!!

Family Weekend here we come.... Even if I get Struck by the Sick bug..... I am there to support!!!

80KM for the 3rd year!

• 4 weeks later...

Yip.. entry done and accommodation at Buffelspoort secured. This time the monster won't send me to the ER (I hope)