IDIOT without helmet

jt12

This is an important issue - the guy get's hit by a car or crashes due to someone else's fault and dies - that person has to deal with that trauma cause of this guys stupidity...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy has a clear genetic condition preventing him from wearing a helmet. He is a German. 

As soon as you put a helmet on a German they start Goose Stepping, which causes them to fall off bicycles. This is also why Germans don't play cricket.

But don't fret for his safety, he does have a rear light on his bike, and this should be a sufficient safety measure for most dangers.

Guest DieBees

I can tell!

Ag can you two ladies get a room please?

Guest DieBees

This guy has a clear genetic condition preventing him from wearing a helmet. He is a German.

As soon as you put a helmet on a German they start Goose Stepping, which causes them to fall off bicycles. This is also why Germans don't play cricket.

But don't fret for his safety, he does have a rear light on his bike, and this should be a sufficient safety measure for most dangers.

Ha ha too sharp!

not stirring simply asking,,,,,

has anyone ever come on to the hub and said

i am the 57 year old hill climber, and proud of it

i am the guy without the helmut, because my head has nothing in it to protect

i am the guy throwing away my goo packet because im a PRO

i am the hero who cut you off????????????? because you were too slow and i was going to come 36789 and not 36790 in just another weekend ride

and i am a chop i say soorrrryyyyy

has it evaaaaaa happened ????????

So there is a chance Helmut might even be his name....LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut

"Helmut is a common given name in the German language."

i am the hero who cut you off????????????? because you were too slow and i was going to come 36789 and not 36790 in just another weekend ride

Did u just say you sorry for being a chop? :whistling:

There was the guy once that said "im the guy that used this and that PED" and look what happened to him...

There was the guy once that said "im the guy that used this and that PED" and look what happened to him...

true true

i forgot about that one :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

char grilled

There was a guy in riding along elm/10th street in the vale on his shiny new Titan without a helmet and he was riding on the wrong side of the road. Guess he's not a hubber (yet)

Was going to say something but the smile on his face... I couldn't ..

Oh yes that guy, the  story teller .

He proved that these guys don't come here and confess .

Ag can you two ladies get a room please?

if it takes you this ling to come up with a chirp you should rather not chirp at all.

No no no, let me help you: "There was the guy once that said "im the guy that used this and that PED, BECAUSE of this and that excuse even though I knew it was wrong, I blame him and her and everybody but me, ONLY AFTER I GOT CAUGHT" and look what happened to him...

Saw a Chop riding with a builder helmit on.

The said Chop nearly got run over by a BM driver as he attempted to cross the road

I don't want to go around the block again - 3 points only:

1. Several Hubbers refer to pro's riding without a helmet- not true anymore and I suspect it had/ has a lot to do with setting an example (please don't underestimate kids and teenagers' appetite for risk taking and yearning for being cool or alternative)

2. Proper statistics would mean that every cyclist that fall and doesn't get hurt should phone in and record the event. That will never happen. Statistics on this is crap if properly evaluated.

3. Several intelligent people (including each person deep inside) believes it helps a little at the very least. So what is stopping you? Is this little show of freedom and rebellion really worth it?

Just think about it before doing the knee jerk thing...

Archived