Banshee Demo Tour

Fade to black

Guest Omega Man

Howling like a Banshee at Steilte. Thanks to all the guys that came out yesterday. And thanks to A-Line for the demo of their sick bikes.

I've always liked bikes that are a little out of the norm and Banshee ticks all of the emotive and performance boxes for me. If you want a bike that makes you feel a little special on the hill look no further than a Banshee

post-18968-0-41199600-1419436147_thumb.jpg

post-18968-0-48182000-1419436231_thumb.jpg

post-18968-0-91830600-1419436253_thumb.jpg

post-18968-0-81229200-1419436302_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys. We will again be exhibiting at Jonkershoek tomorrow from 8:30 till 1pm.

You guys need to come to Giba.

Hi Guys,

We are still here for another week and will definitely be at Jonkershoek this coming Saturday the 3d.

If there is any of you that are interested in demos at Tokai on Sunday the 4th, please let us know, as you will have to book in advance.

I would like to thank you for all your support.

Hi Guys,

We are still here for another week and will definitely be at Jonkershoek this coming Saturday the 3d.

If there is any of you that are interested in demos at Tokai on Sunday the 4th, please let us know, as you will have to book in advance.

I would like to thank you for all your support.

From what time will you be at Jonkershoek?

Hi Guys.

We were at Jonkershoek this morning, however decided to come back tomorrow as the turnout today was not great.

Tomorrow will be our last demo day in the western cape at Jonkershoek. We will be there from 8:30-1pm.

Regards Phia

Archived