Coming to SA (Buddy system)

AIRMAVRICK

As mentioned it will be an honesty system. I'm willing to try and make it as transparent as possible. If you have any ideas, please bring forward.

Reason for suggesting that you pay is,  you will find the best site with the best deal. Also I do not want to deal with cash.  

I will be coming home in December as well. So you could treat this as a dummy run. If you guys are happy and all runs smoothly, we could try it again in December?

I guess PM me if you interested.

This is great...there is some icing sugar that I really like..I will get my mate in the U.S. to drop a small pack of for you..but I recommend your stick it at the bottom of your bag...customs don't like illegal icing sugar trade

This is great...there is some icing sugar that I really like..I will get my mate in the U.S. to drop a small pack of for you..but I recommend your stick it at the bottom of your bag...customs don't like illegal icing sugar trade

Miss SA humour!

• 4 weeks later...

So to all the muppets with the usual asinine comments (although given the amount of scams around, I kinda understand this) you lost out.

Collected my flash new titanium handlebar and another little red anodised bright shiny bit from Airmavrick today. Zero dramas and pleasure to deal with and meet.

If he offers again I will definitely take him up on it and would recommend him anytime.