The Value Logistics FAST ONE

Long Wheel Base

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question, But how is it that even after all of the money we pay Cycling SA annually (including the R350 for a racing license), we still have to pick up numbers for every race? Surely we could have a set number for the season?

Agreed that this should be a serious point of debate.

Quick question, But how is it that even after all of the money we pay Cycling SA annually (including the R350 for a racing license), we still have to pick up numbers for every race? Surely we could have a set number for the season?

That would definitely make things easier. Have you decided to enter?

Sad I will be missing this one...was looking forward to testing the holiday legs!

Good luck guys and enjoy it!

This!!!!

I almost never pick up my erase pack and just take my seeding message to the race with payment confirmation and they have never given me hassles. Actually the one time I raced in VA they did kick up quite a fuss but let me ride in the end none the less.

I agree the system is a waste of time. You pay for the race then have to waste your Saturday or duck. Out of work and often travel 50km round trip to get your pack

Quick Wez-O.

Write to CSA and tell them this good idea.

Put a link here to see how many supporters would like to change things.

Good luck  :thumbup:

Entered, really enjoyed this one last year,

Will be my first race in the Elite category, gonna pick the biggest oak wheel and latch on

Entered, really enjoyed this one last year,

Will be my first race in the Elite category, gonna pick the biggest oak wheel and latch on

Tried that... doesn't always help... And not that easy to stick, even if they are big...

Quick Wez-O.

Write to CSA and tell them this good idea.

Put a link here to see how many supporters would like to change things.

Good luck  :thumbup:

I've got a feeling Cycle Lab will reject this idea...  :whistling:

Archived