Two more Specialized Elite shops open in SA

News bot

One opened here in Klerksdorp.. I haven't been to check it out yet.. well mainly cause it's out of my way.. yes 2min in another direction is out of my way.

Also my behind is itching to buy a road bike so I am going to stay far away from it[emoji15]

Edited by Gen

No No No....Why do bike shops have to look like Truworths - I find the look and feel doesn't inspire confidence like a smaller shop with the owners behind the counter and working on the bikes themselves does. Always wonder how little the sales peeps know and if they actually ride bikes... 

I love the more proffesional look of the shops. It makes it a lot easier to get what I want. If I go to buy spares I specify what I am looking for instead of asking for advice. It also helps that I service my own bike so I can very quickly tell if the bike shop is trying to take me for a ride

Confirmed that it will be at the centurion lifestyle centre...

I need a new job to populate my e-wallet in to afford my concept-filled lifestyle!

• 1 month later...

The Centurion Cyclery store is open.

Please come have a look.

The shopfitting is not completely done yet so we don't have awesome Coffee like Lynnwood yet.

We do have a Nespresso Machine. So just ask and we will make you a cup

The Centurion Cyclery store is open.

Please come have a look.

The shopfitting is not completely done yet so we don't have awesome Coffee like Lynnwood yet.

We do have a Nespresso Machine. So just ask and we will make you a cup

Feeling lost.  Where is the shop?

Feeling lost.  Where is the shop?

We are in Centurion Lifestyle Centre.

On the Checkers side of the Centre, Right next to Mr Price Sport

Shop D4 Centurion Lifestyle Centre 

C/O Old Jhb rd and Lenchen South.

Our Tel nr is: 012-001 7222

Ask for Gert, Graham or Gregory. 

Edited by mtbking81

No No No....Why do bike shops have to look like Truworths - I find the look and feel doesn't inspire confidence like a smaller shop with the owners behind the counter and working on the bikes themselves does. Always wonder how little the sales peeps know and if they actually ride bikes... 

AGREE  :clap:  :clap: :thumbup: