Cape Town Cycle Tour (CTCT) - Start groups

HeadDown

go to racetec.co.za & check your results, at the top it usually shows which races you have entered for already. Alternatively they did say that you must ensure your contact details are correct i.e. Email address, etc.

Thanks!

Got my group - for some reason they've put me in 4A... So I've got a 7.34am start.. I was hoping for my usual PA Group 9.32am start with a Full English before hand!

Will also be riding with my full fat tyres on again this year!

Tom

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i use that annoying ring to get my rhythm going :P

Best tyres in the world, also the loudest! Lol! Roadies, when your ears are "ringing", be afraid, be very afraid hehe....(just kidding, I'm going for a sub 9 btw...)

VB

Thanks!

Got my group - for some reason they've put me in 4A... So I've got a 7.34am start.. I was hoping for my usual PA Group 9.32am start with a Full English before hand!

Will also be riding with my full fat tyres on again this year!

Tom

Nothing stopping you from falling back a few groups, and starting later. Personally, I'd rather finish early and have a full english afterwards :D

I have a great excuse not to ride this year, fully licensed, cannot ride, did not enter either ... Guys and gals have a fun, safe ride, enjoy it.

I have - haven't received anything. I'm just hoping that they didn't cancel my entry given that they took 5 payments off when I used the online booking system this year!!

Tom

Go to the CTCT website. there is a link that you can follow. 

doing it on my MTB as well this year, so you don't have to feel bad ???? :-)

Also in VA and also thought of riding my MTB, but don't think the Subvets will let me... 

Archived